Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Call Center Representative58 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 641 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you are trying to get into the sports or recreational industry as a recent grad this is a great opportunity for you to get resume building experience. But the hours there are limited expect to work like 18 max hours a week probably 10. This job can support a high school student but not a recent grad or current college student with bills.
Pro érvek
Free membership, life work balance, resume builder, easy job
Kontra érvek
no breaks, Rude members who think they know it all, short hours weekly, short lived
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA allowed me to meet new friends and also catch up with old ones. At the YMCA you aren’t just an employer you’re more like family to the managers. When something bad happens to you or bad news they will always make sure they make you smile bigger.
Free membership
No break
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an ok job, members are great. But trying to get people to come join is sometimes like pulling teeth at times, most members knew me, they would always yell max. Which I thought was great, but association is pulling stuff from right underneath us. Great association but sometimes too far ahead, co workers are great as well. But the job put too much stress on the department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are no complaints when it comes to working at this YMCA.
The staff here are friendly, assisting, and fun to work with.

Everyone is here to help.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved everything about this job! Sad I have to move away! Manager was sweet and coworkers were awesome! Loved seeing the regular clients daily! I hope all Y’s are this amazing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work, gym membership is free to employees. Class participation is encouraged, i.e. Yoga, Spin, Dance, pool exercises, Tai Chi.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not work, they make rules and do know how they effect both employees and members ..............................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made minimum wage but it was at least a positive environment. The coworkers and management were all friendly and easy to get along with. For me that makes a big difference with my employment.
Friendly staff
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, not many hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA didn't support the staff. The management was very clicky There was breaches of confidentiality between the managers and other staff members. My privacy was violated with a medical issue. I wouldn't work there ever again.
Pro érvek
Free t-shirts and free membership
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA OF READING is an okay job to work at, but it can be better if management was better. A typical day at the YMCA boring especially on a Sunday.
Pro érvek
Daycare discount. AWESOME MEMBERS!
Kontra érvek
No breaks, rude parents at times, not all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked the last shift and it would slow down after a few hours which would make it boring for the last three hours I worked. The atmosphere there is friendly, staff and customers both.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As my first job in the non-profit sector, the YMCA was run by fantastic people. That said, pays very little and the hours were rather awful. A great starting point.
Pro érvek
Management very friendly and healthy work culture
Kontra érvek
Poor work/life balance and little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its minimum wage but its an easy job...no one who works at the Y does it to get rich...its non profit...but if u want a job you actually dont mind going into...this is it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team is great and very collaborative. The members at the YMCA are amazing and make the job even better. A typical day is spent giving tours to potential members and handling situations that people are having.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work...beautiful new facility, great coworkers & wonderful members.

Because it is a non-profit organization, unfortunately full-time positions with benefits are very hard to acquire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and the interaction i get with the community members. I also get to see a healthy benefit aspect of our members lives from them coming in and working out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the ymca provides cultural and social differences with each day. Great place for children to attend programs and do activities after school.
After memberships
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a helping and learning enviornment. Boss is always there to help and always there if you need something. The hours are minimum and but they are super flexible.
Free membership
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at The Y you have to answer calls, complains, sale memberships, tour new members. A lot of tasks for the rate. Also you can't sit at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time with the Y and if the work hours permitted I would have stayed on part time while working my full time job. Its a non profit place so when they say part time its part time for sure. I would have stayed if I could have had more hours. I just did not make enough there to live on.
Pro érvek
Friendly people, relaxed work environment
Management at certain times
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is absolutely great for a first job! It provides many opportunities to learn different aspects of different jobs. There are so many friendly people you get to work with as well.
Friendly atmosphere