Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Building Supervisor

64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 695 értékelés megtekintése
Great people...all the time
Great people to work with as a TEAM Great people we serve at the YMCA would like to go back....for the excercise will not mention names buit so many are so loyal & true to YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made lots of new relationships at the YMCA
During my time at the YMCA I have enjoyed meeting new people and building relationships . It has also allowed me to use some of the skills that I learned in college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting place to work
The YMCA instills value and work into their employees. Everyone who works their is treated like family. There are many different options to choose from and is a great start for a job.
Gym Life
Working at the YMCA helped me build life long friendships with both other employees and members! Staff changed frequently but the morale was always kept up. Bonus part of the job was the free gym membership when you worked over the set amount of hours in a month!
Fun work
I love the YMCA. My supervisor was very understanding, and I love that you can build your own schedule every month. The YMCA is a great way to get more involved in your community as well. There are many chances offered here to volunteer as well.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Awful Employer
This is a company you want to avoid working for at all costs. The management is never in agreement on their objectives. My direct manager had an issue with communicating and was ineffective. She spent most of her time being absent minded and was never engaged when we had meetings. They will constantly tap you to work in other areas that did not pertain to your job title and did not seem to care what your comfort level is with the role you are filling in for. It was a horrible experience, one of my worst in my whole career.
Cheap Membership!
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but poor pay.
I love the interaction with the community but there was no insurance or room for advancement. I had to work two part-time positions there and was training for a 3rd, just to make enough money for bills.
free gym use
no insurance
Great place
Great people and place to be a part of. They care about their staff and its members and are always there to lend a helping hand. It is more like a family than just a place to work.
Free membership for employees
The Y is a good relaxed place to work. The management is nice and the people are too. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a part time job in Springfield.
Great as a first job
This was the perfect job for me to work at while putting myself through college. All co-workers were like family and there was great culture the entire time I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it must be more than about the money
Working for the YMCA must be more then about your pay, you need to identify with the mission and connect with the members for the whole experience to make sense.
building relationships
wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and meet people
Fun and challenging place to work. Very enjoyable to see clients make progress with weight loss and exercise. Very family friendly and supportive environment.
Discounted memberhship
Kontra érvek
Few hours and no benefits
fun and challenging
Typical day was conducting repairs and completing inspections on fitness and pool equipment, electrical and mechanical systems.
Working with program directors and assisting with any maintenance or custodial needs.
Fun and energetic
Fun and entertaining environment, requires watching over the building and attending to customers or members. Making sure things are running appropriately in the gym areas particularly.
Fun job
The atmosphere of the job was thrilling. Being able to constantly communicate with members as well as quickly make friends was great. The facility was run well through superb managers.
Free membership, good environment
Fun place to work
I was able to work with many good people at the YMCA. Many clients were helpful and respectful and caused very little problems. I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and teamwork.
Tasking but fun job
This job was beneficial as it allowed me to develop my skills and associate with a wide range of customers. I really enjoyed it mostly. Very low wages.
Fun
Garbage pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best job I've had in a while my only complaint to the Ymca is that we are under paid and usually are very under staffed which means you work 10'times harder but without more hours
Free membership
Pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace, with friendly co workers
Great place to work with alot of friendly people to work with. Very organized with a strict understanding how to manage memberships, deal with members, and build great rapport with everyone alike.
Great place
Great place to work during school and flexible schedule. Love the work culture and the friendly staff. Would high recommended to anyone looking for a part- time job
Good company
This is a great company to work for. You meet people from all over the world. You get a chance to speak into teens lives and make a difference to them.
Good Comany
Low Pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés