Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 701 értékelés megtekintése
Workplace
The only good thing is having the regulars say hi to you. But, sometimes you will get yelled at by the other customers because they need towels to because they are members but, a payment plan lower. Or they got a basketball with their cellphone or drivers license last time when the rules are keys or membership card. I can go all day with telling you “horror” stories about working here. But, the biggest thing is YOUR COWORKERS DO NOT RESPECT YOU AT THIS JOB!
2,0
terrible and sad
teenagers hitting employees in the privates cursing fighting. ours suervisors don't care about employees word or concerns. if a kid is to get into a fight and hes or she has had issues there multiple times. they suspend them for a week or two. and let them back in. they say oh they are better here than in the streets its not detriot.
nothing
all of the above
Fun and Boring
A typical day at work was sitting around interacting with the kids, such as coloring, reading books, playing with play dough. Often there were times you just sat there bored watching the children play with other children.
Interacting with the kids
Kontra érvek
low pay, one of the managers had a poor attitude
it was nice
i feel this is one of the best jobs I've head its like one big family all in all everyone looks out for each other and all share the same drive to help people in the community.
I loved my job
I wish I never left, but I had to choose between the YMCA, or another job that paid well. treated everybody like family, and I treated the family like my own children.
I left
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff well-being and work place environment will always come in second to serving members, even at the expense of the employee safety regulations and practices.
1 break in 5 hours
15 min break isnt long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace to encounter youth
The Fremont YMCA is a family-oriented workout facility where multiple activities are offered for all different ages. They create an enjoyable environment with friendly staff.
Awesome work place
It was fun interacting with the kids and making activities for them to play. I really enjoy my time at the YMCA. Working there is very welcoming to new employees and customers.
free membership
Work with customers and create relationships with guest. Good team to work for but not enough hours. Pay is low for the job requirements.
low pay
associating with customers
Monday, i learn t how to co-pallet with all kinds of people, and manage them, for example my friend semei on Monday it's really a typical day, and i learned how to handle customers, when i was with my manager, and the hardest part of the job is to associate/talk with people who don't understand the language your using for example the Indian people, the most enjoyable part of the job is when the manager is paying you your Salary
free lunch
part timer
Daily Work
Shifts were 4 hours each. The day would consists of playing with children, coming up with games and activities. Cleaning and sanitizing area. Taking care of childrens' basic needs.
Free Child Care
No benefits, or raises
rewarding
The people I worked with and for where friendly, accommodating and appriciative. I was given much responsibility. I enjoyed working there.
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés