Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Administrative Assistant165 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
165 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 251 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Requires patience and time. You interact with your other co-workers when discussing other articles or flyers. It is a very relaxing job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do think it is a good company. Since I worked with daycare I didn't find it very hygienic and people working there before me were careless and it was overlooked by management.
Upbeat environment around kids
Kontra érvek
Workers are not very trustworthy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the working environment, where the superiors were very patient and friendly with me. I was able to blend in with their culture and even have the opportunity to meet people from the other departments. I was able to assist in managing the EduTrust Assessment, preparing classrooms for lessons and meetings, and handling phone inquiries from students, parents and guests.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At The YMCA of Northern BC men are allowed to sexually harass their co-workers and not only does upper management not allow you to report it, they will often find a reason to fire you or cut back your hours as a result. It is an extremely toxic workplace and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Forced Volunteering, toxic work environment, bullying condoned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA for my second two weeks of workplace learning was very productive to me because I get to answered a few phone calls within a day and have to also keep a correct record information down and send the email.

I'm not only doing administrative role I also have to look after the kids during the day to. I have to be very active because I have to be able to handle the children and always have to keep an eye on them for their safety so they doesn't get hurt.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, great experience meet people with great advice.
Built relationships with parents and staff.

Caring for the children making sure files was updated, ording supplies.

Greeting parents and staff as they came in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company tries in many ways to create a positive culture but they have a firewall between the leadership and the rest of the staff that ensures that 95% of workers know they’re second class and deserve lower pay and less respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was comfortable Nd my bosses where friendly.it wasn’t stressful at all all I add to do was do what my boss asked watched videos on how to do it if I don’t know or ask my boss for help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's a lot of paperwork to do for the staff and a lot of volunteer work, if that's what you're looking to do. They give great special support to people with disabilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love working at the Y everyone is always so welcoming no matter what. it is such a nice place to work. everything is always clean and in order, the y is an overall great place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, Ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn, team facilitator, hard worker. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work seasonally and arrange my entire life around this job. That's how good it is. The location is phenomenal and the people are extraordinary. I love everything about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would consist of arriving prior to 8:30am from Monday-Friday to ensure I'm present to open up the office building prior to clients arriving. I learned basic receptionist duties which included doing additional work on the computer for management. Workplace culture at this job was very friendly, supportive, and fun. The hardest part at this job for myself was learning how to use different computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel to do additional work for the management department. The most enjoyable part of the job was working independently and in a team environment with the main Administrative as well as being treated to free lunches and a staff fieldtrip to the axe throwing activing.
Pro érvek
Learning basic receptionist duties alongside with the main Adminstrative
Kontra érvek
Slow-paced environemt so days felt long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place overall and good job while I was in graduate school. I enjoyed the flexibility and the people I worked with. Management was supportive and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can usually only work up to 30 hours a week or less. Split shifts if you are a Site Director or Site Assistant at a school that supports Y-Care. High turnover rates.
Flexibility
Minimal room for advancements
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture. Definitely room for growth in any department you decide to work with. The company is big on diversity and culture. I would recommend...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better pay needed to retain good employees. Overall great environment especially worling with a great team. Wish the best for my YMCA family take care !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved being able to work with fun people all working to better impact our community. The culture is very open and honest. All about to get together and get our work done!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the people I worked with were amazing and helpful and took pride in their work. Most directors would not go to bat to for their employees to get them more pay. And some directors literally did nothing with no repercussions; leaving their work to fall on everyone else.
Pay and management
People and community
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you secure full-time work at the Y of Greater New York, the benefits are great (full medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave, etc., plus a free membership at the Y of your choice and reduced fees on certain programs). The people, overall, are great and the culture is collaborative--at least in Fund Development. The hours are standard, the office space is open and not very private for most. There are nice kitchens and the space is clean and well-kept. I really liked it there but needed to move on to a full time job, though I really liked my part time job and my co-workers.
Good benefits, good people
Kontra érvek
Very open space plan and little privacy at your desk
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff and programs are great, however I have to obtain a job that offers an income that will let me pay my bills

I love the way they care for the children. Learning while playing. I think all children should be able to belong to the YMCA.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and snacks for the children and homeless people
The low salaries
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés