YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

160 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 231 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Respect gap
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2020, február 10.
The company tries in many ways to create a positive culture but they have a firewall between the leadership and the rest of the staff that ensures that 95% of workers know they’re second class and deserve lower pay and less respect
It wasn’t bad
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, BC2020, február 5.
Was comfortable Nd my bosses where friendly.it wasn’t stressful at all all I add to do was do what my boss asked watched videos on how to do it if I don’t know or ask my boss for help.
It's been a minute
Office Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 30.
There's a lot of paperwork to do for the staff and a lot of volunteer work, if that's what you're looking to do. They give great special support to people with disabilities.
workplace enviorment
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2020, január 27.
i love working at the Y everyone is always so welcoming no matter what. it is such a nice place to work. everything is always clean and in order, the y is an overall great place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh2020, január 27.
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, Ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn, team facilitator, hard worker. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team
Best job I ever had.
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Honda, CA2020, január 2.
I work seasonally and arrange my entire life around this job. That's how good it is. The location is phenomenal and the people are extraordinary. I love everything about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow-paced but overall manageable job.
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alberta2019, november 22.
A typical day at work would consist of arriving prior to 8:30am from Monday-Friday to ensure I'm present to open up the office building prior to clients arriving. I learned basic receptionist duties which included doing additional work on the computer for management. Workplace culture at this job was very friendly, supportive, and fun. The hardest part at this job for myself was learning how to use different computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel to do additional work for the management department. The most enjoyable part of the job was working independently and in a team environment with the main Administrative as well as being treated to free lunches and a staff fieldtrip to the axe throwing activing.
Pro érvek
Learning basic receptionist duties alongside with the main Adminstrative
Kontra érvek
Slow-paced environemt so days felt long.
Ymca
Provide administrative support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 15.
Good place overall and good job while I was in graduate school. I enjoyed the flexibility and the people I worked with. Management was supportive and helpful.
Decent
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, szeptember 6.
Can usually only work up to 30 hours a week or less. Split shifts if you are a Site Director or Site Assistant at a school that supports Y-Care. High turnover rates.
Flexibility
Minimal room for advancements
Room for growth
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arverne, NY2019, augusztus 1.
Great culture. Definitely room for growth in any department you decide to work with. The company is big on diversity and culture. I would recommend...
Nice place
Administrative Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, július 24.
Better pay needed to retain good employees. Overall great environment especially worling with a great team. Wish the best for my YMCA family take care !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people working for a great cause
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2019, június 15.
Loved being able to work with fun people all working to better impact our community. The culture is very open and honest. All about to get together and get our work done!
Munkahelyi kultúra
People that work there are amazing despite leadership
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Neenah, WI2019, május 23.
Most of the people I worked with were amazing and helpful and took pride in their work. Most directors would not go to bat to for their employees to get them more pay. And some directors literally did nothing with no repercussions; leaving their work to fall on everyone else.
Pay and management
People and community
The Y is a Good Place to Work
Administrative Assistant, Fund Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, május 12.
If you secure full-time work at the Y of Greater New York, the benefits are great (full medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave, etc., plus a free membership at the Y of your choice and reduced fees on certain programs). The people, overall, are great and the culture is collaborative--at least in Fund Development. The hours are standard, the office space is open and not very private for most. There are nice kitchens and the space is clean and well-kept. I really liked it there but needed to move on to a full time job, though I really liked my part time job and my co-workers.
Good benefits, good people
Kontra érvek
Very open space plan and little privacy at your desk
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone always has a smile
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towanda, PA2019, május 9.
The staff and programs are great, however I have to obtain a job that offers an income that will let me pay my bills

I love the way they care for the children. Learning while playing. I think all children should be able to belong to the YMCA.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and snacks for the children and homeless people
The low salaries
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Environment with growth opportunities
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2019, április 22.
I initially liked working here but I quickly learned my place. No advancement opportunities, nor is my opinion valued. I am a glorified office assistant.
the people, benefits
management, communication
Ymca
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Orange, NJ2019, március 26.
I Have grown from a Group Leader to Assistant Director for Summer Camp to Administrative Assistant. The smiles that I put on families faces is AWESOME. I t gets very busy during camp season and the new school year
Close to home
Kontra érvek
barely to get take a break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Front Desk/Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niceville, FL2019, március 14.
Greeted members, conduct facility tours, notify members of membership revisions & program schedules.
Cultivated strong business relationships with customers to drive business development.
Implemented cost control measures to ensure operations remain within company
targets.
Initiated efforts to maximize productivity & potential revenue through developmental sales support, endorsements, fundraisers, & other creative events.
Scheduled appointments, outbound B2B calls, cold calls, phone sales, & account maintenance
2,0
Poor management
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, OR2019, március 5.
I was there four years and watched many fine people be fired for strange and often unfair reasons. The is an environment of fear. Since I have left they have continued to lose many great employees because of a terrible management team.
healthy workout location
negative atmosphere
welcoming staff
Volunteer Admin Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erdington, West Midlands2019, február 26.
I worked on the main reception, doing all types of admin work, set up rooms for meetings and conferences. car park security for official opening of building
Pro érvek
bus fair provided by them
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van