Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Activity Leader állásra itt: Grand Rapids, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 648 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At this job I learn a lot, I learned how to be a team player and now I am able to use what I learn at this job for the rest of my life
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the children it was a general and over all good experience. I learned a lot working with children I also learned how many people are dismissive and passive toward the emotions and thoughts of children. I learned many profitable live lessons working within this organization I realized that you have to have infinite patience dealing with children especially when they are not your own. Management was obviously under tons of stress dealing with everyday high maintenance responsibilities of caring for children I didn't agree with the "systematic" approach that is expected of employees to interact with the children it just is not effective and inspires much discord and frustration in the environment as a whole it is completely disconnected and employees are expected to deal with children as if they are machines and not living entities with REAL emotion and feeling . Co-workers were also affected by these stresses and many times this get taken out on the children and to me that was a very unfair and unjustifiable way to handle high pressure situations children are not the blame for any problems we face in the world today they are a product of it so the deserve the most patience and care in order that we may see changes in future generations and the advancement in the upbuilding of good morals, values and the overall well being of the future. The hardest part of the job was patience honestly it is a constant battle of emotion and many different personalities working with children. The most enjoyable part of the job was the diversities of people as a whole that I - több...
Pro érvek
Educational
Kontra érvek
Some not choosing to accept the need for personal growth.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Where should I start, with a afterschool program, typical isnt really the word. You never know what might happen. I learned that some children are too grown for there own good and they take away the fun for others. Rules are set but arent followed by some workers and children. Management I feel expects so much from us and some goals for fun activitites arent meet because of the budget. The people that I work with can be awesome at times then other times they are different. The hardest part of the job is no money for trips or activities, limited resources to buy things, pay, no benefits. The same kids that causes problems that are still apart of program. The disrespect from some students. What I enjoy soo much is finding their talents, them telling me that Im a cool person or how they wished we were related. The jokes. Being goofy. Having a easy drama free day....I just enjoy them being kids!!!!!
Pro érvek
having kids look up to you and opening their minds to different things, the good times
Kontra érvek
healthcare, hours, pay, disrepect
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.