Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Activity Assistant

longer hours

fun work place

around kids

managing many children

keeping them active and aware

fun activities

engaging experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always looked forward to going to work here. Doing fun activities with the kids and co workers were friendly. Enjoyed going there and being around everyone. Very friendly and upbeat place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the Y because not only do i get great work experience with kids, but it is very fun The environment is relaxed, and the schedule is also flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
I played games with the kids. The kids got their free lunch during the summer. After lunch we would play games and do crafts. My favorite activity was building legos with the kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
No thank you. N/A. Nothing to say positive to improve.......it was not worth time. I was under paid for the skills I have. Left.......................
Kids
Staff
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for any age, I studied my cet III during this time within Childcare. There were a lot of challenges along the way but I learnt a lot and enjoyed the experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing staff, they are all welcoming and treat each other like family. It was a great place to start my journey into something related to my field of work I'm pursuing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great part time summer job for high school or college students. I would recommend this job to someone who has a heart and passion for kids. I loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the YMCA even though I was there for some months . It's a great experience where you learn to interact with kids , learn communication skills , And great multi-tasking.
Great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids from the YMCA had the best creative minds and never gave up when they didn’t know the answer. i loved the kids i got to meet while working with the Y, when i wasn’t getting enough hours that’s when i knew it was time to fins something else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA, was a rewarding place, meeting new staff members from all over was just as much fun as the kids meeting new friends. life long experiences is what you'll get working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company as a whole is wonderful and very helpful. But the school I was placed at was very unprofessional, the rules weren’t followed on a daily unless the higher boss was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i didn't work at the YMCA my mum did in the school holidays i was a teenager when she worked here. the YMCA looks after children in the school holidays. both with or without a disability my mum use to work with children with disability's and had great fun doing ti she use to love working there and with the children and other staff to it was a fun place to be
good work mates
Munkahelyi kultúra
organizing for special events on the weekends, cleaning up after the events, and locking up at the end of the shift. Working there was very relaxing and entertaining
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is great and I do love working there. Management is understanding and easy to work with, the culture is very welcoming and friendly. Just can't make a living working there.
Pro érvek
Colleagues, work, and members are all enjoyable.
Can't make a living.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working here was the stepping stone into my youth work career. they opened so many doors for me and the work itself was rewarding. they enabled me to discover my passion in life and developed my own interpersonal skills in the process.
fun filled work days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kids are kept busy during the week, after school care and school holiday and summer camp. Friendly outgoing staff. Kids look forward to coming to they.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working closely with the after school children and accompany them with activities and oversaw them and kept them safe.
Pro érvek
Kids were respectful to me
Limited hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my experience working as an intern at the YMCA and I loved interacting with the children that were apart of the summer youth program . The most enjoyable part of the job that i liked while working at the YMCA was being able to set up different activities such as games for the children to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Ymca was a fun workplace, always something to do setting up for daily activities with children, helping children with homework, games etc.
Pro érvek
Getting to interact with kids
only 4 hours a day
Aftercare Programs was a great good working with children ages pre-k-5th grades
chidren were great
Kontra érvek
parents rude and the pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés