Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Zephyrhills, FL

Értékelések kategória szerint
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 221 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only work at the YMCA part-time, however, my manager has a great relationship with all of her employees, and even the director knows everyone by name and makes an effort to talk to you at least once every shift. i'm currently pregnant and because part-time employees are not given maternity leave, the director of my department was amazing and left me on payroll so I can return to work after I have my baby without going through the hiring process again. The YMCA has always been good to me and ensuring my schedule is to my liking and always works with me for time off and helping me get shifts covered if I can't make it into work.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to say about this, considering it was a volunteering job, however it felt more your a camper than someone who ask to work volunteering, you barely do anything there
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only downside is if you're older than 18 then you'll always be working doubles. There very long days. Managers are great, but not everyone is paid evenly.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been told for the last 2 years that I was going to get a raise/ Promotion.. Every time my branch directors ask for either from the AO, They are declined. I bring in over 75% of memberships in our location, and keep getting asked to take on management duties. I would love to be paid for the work I do, but this just isn't the right place for it.
this was my first job and it was perfect, but for a young adult whose trying to get through school and pay bills, it only adds stress.
Pro érvek
Relationship building, and Flexible
Kontra érvek
No breaks, low pay, dead end
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get place to work! A typical work day consist of a child always putting a smile on your face.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés