Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: York, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
York, PA26 értékelés
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 030 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job an love the coworkers and the boss i have, i also have a good bond with the customers .
I appreciate the advice given to me and the chance of improvement given and when hours are needed it is given i have full confidence in my choice of working with these people while the person i amon my journey.growing into
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers are awesome it’s a great place to work. I would recommend this place to all friends and family members, urs a great company. Thank you to everyone who works there
Munkahelyi kultúra
i Enjoyed working with people ,and helping the men rebuild their lives
Working for the YMCA in the mens residence , gives you an experience of humbleness, of being gratefull, but also give you an insight of what we all can go through which i call life.
learning
acceptance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience working for a non-profit
Great experience working for a non-profit. Wage reflects this however. Most recent manager at the Eastern branch is a fantastic boss. Knows how to delegate and build meaningful relationships with employees.
Fantastic Members.
Working with members from all walks of life has become a passion of mine. It gives me the opportunity to make a genuine difference in another person's life daily.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful position working with school age kiddos
Arrive 7:00 am and watch school age children until school starts. Help them with homework. Play board games. Color or make crafts. Assist them with whatever they need before school starts. Leave 8:45 am.

Arrive 3:00 pm set up area for kids to arrive at 3:30 pm. Set out board games, coloring materials, craft materials, or technology units. Give them a snack after school. Provide exercise time for children. Provide homework time for children. Watch them until parents pick them up. Leave 6:00 pm.
part time position
Kontra érvek
working with school age children - high stress level
Fun Job with Children
I am really happy that this job gave me the opportunity to work with children in many different ways. I also enjoy the amount of benefits that full-time employees receive.
Productive and relaxed workplace
A typical day at work would depend on what a person does. If a person is behind the front desk the day is pretty relaxed and it is not a very hard job.
Great Culture
YMCA of York has a great company culture. The Managers are very supportive and proactive about making a difference in our communities. Work life balance was not optimal, but a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved playing with the upcoming generation.
I loved playing and educating the next generation. Being that it is inner city, it was easy to see how family dynamic effects society. Lower class need the government more than ever but they are looked over because of their take on life. It's unfortunate.
Fun
I loved working there. It was so much fun, I did the summer camp as a teacher working with first graders. BEST job ever! It was never a dull moment. We took field trips, and went swimming a lot.
Great for Community Outreach
This was a part-time job which was great for community outreach. If you want to make a living salary this wouldn't be the place to work. The job came with a membership which is great for the family. The management was OK, but not enough opportunity for advancement. Job required signing customers up for memberships workout and training classes. Taking new members on a facility tour and wiping down and cleaning of the customer service desk area.
Free membership
No advancement Oppourtunity
happiness
Great place to work and great people to work with. The advancement is pretty wide open and allows others to grow. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the people who come there.
people
pay
Fun workplace
It was great I love working at the YMCA.. The kids are respectful, my coworkers are nice and outgoing and they handle every situation correctly. It's a great environment..
Structured Camp
This is a very structured camp that leaves room for individual creativity during the day. You are given one group of kids and are paired with two to three other counselors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
great job with great people. i learned a lot and was able to have an awesome salary. overall, it was a great experience and i wouldn't mind working there again.
typical day
i loved that job, i used to work with kids, interact with them, be their teacher. i use to do different activity on daily basis.
Relaxed environment
The management was pretty good. I was still in high school so I had to prove myself to be reliable and responsible. I enjoyed watching over the children and instilling rules and safety into them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong Mission focus to serve the community
Manage day to day cash flow and financial transactions. Oversee finance staff, HR, and IT. Strong Mission focused organization that is well respected in the community. Strong Board leadership.
Community Service Organization
limited resources
1,0
issues don't get address
"swept under the carpet" they love it here. I don't go to work to be touched, but maintenance is still allowed to kiss my hand or hug me when within reach? "he means no harm" the D.O.D said. I was told to build the Massage business but not allowed to do promo's
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, I enjoyed interactiving with the kids 5 days a week.
The job was sometimes stressful, being as though I felt I was not getting paid enough. Other than that I loved that job, just because the simple fact that it kept the kids brain strong during the summer. They practice math, reading, and writing. At the same time they got to have fun in the meantime.
Pro érvek
Got to build a bond with the kids.
Kontra érvek
I do not like swimming pools, so when we used to go out to the pool I used to be hot sitting down while they went swimming.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés