Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Woodland, CA

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 738 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Great place to work at
Great place to work at I loved the people and the kids and it was such a fun and loving work environment. I made great connections with the kids and people who worked there
1,0
They suck
Not what you want to be if your looking for potential in a company. Go somewhere that you matter. The Y is not what it seems. They are the worst and ypu won't strive if you you stay long
Great Mission, lack of support
The YMCA of Superior California, offers so many great things to it's members. So much though, that they tend to forget about the well being of staff. The support just isn't there, in means of training mainly, and recognition. With these key ingredients I know the YMCA can do so many more great things.
5,0
Fun place
I first stared out at there Health & Wellness center and eventually moved over to the main office area helping parents. I was a fun place to work and the little kids were quite a hoot.
Free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Pay was low, not very many hours
Working at the YMCA
Working at the YMCA is a fun experience with availability to gain a lot of experience. Although it is a fun job, there are a lot of politics that are easy to get involved in. The YMCA is a nonprofit organization but they do not pay their employees a fair wage for the work that they do. They also pick and choose who will move up in the company without giving qualified current employees an opportunity to gain more experience and move up in the company. The CEO and other superior employees belittle their employees.
good coworkers
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no lunch breaks, no benefits, poor pay, heavy politics surrounding superior employees, only allows 24 hours of paid sick time a year
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, enthusiastic fun loving place
My review of the YMCA internship was a great one. A typical day for me would be checking emails,filing papers, dealing with costumer concerns, supervising sporting activities. My coworkers were all friendly people and helped me with any questions or problems that i had. The hardest part of this job was to make sure the customers were happy.
Pro érvek
Hour lunch, started at a reasonable hour, freindly work place
old building
Fun place to work
defiantly a great place to help children become better people.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés