Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, DE

59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 680 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Great Coworkers, Non understanding management
I worked at the Y for 6 years and it wasn't until that 6th year that I felt the company was not the best place to work. The culture and my employees where great and very diverse, but the management was not and did not treat the aquatics as coworkers during that last year. The first 5 years before the management changed was great, and it was a great first job with lots of room for advancement.
Great workplace
The YMCA is committed to helping the community, & provides it's
employees with a safe & open envionment. My co-workers & supervisors were always willing to help anyone at anytime.
fun place to wqork
The YMCA has a great balance of work, home and family for all their employees. Its a fun working atmosphere. its non profit so it doesn't have the for profit pressure.
great benefits, fun workplace
Kontra érvek
not a lot of full time positions, advancement limited
3,0
good oppertunity
Very good company, working environment, current educational programs highly expectable. Due to pay scale decided to continue elsewhere.
Free membership with employment
Pay scale
Great organization
Love everything about the Y. They are always encouraging to their staff and supportive and also treat the members and the public just the same.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Awesome place to work
I've loved working at the YMCA, it's been the best 3 years of my life. My supervisors have always been good about listening to their employees, and my coworkers have always been supportive.
fast pace
working with the youth sports director you are working alongside children with the advancement of there athletic ability. The site was clean and had a family feel
community sevice specialist`
My position as a community service specialist entailed me to find community service projects to fulfill their community service hours. My job duties included finding and taking troubled youths on community service projects and making sure they completed those projects. The position as a community service specialist was independent in nature. I really work by myself finding the community service projects. My coworkers were there if I needed assistance or ideas about community service projects. The hardest part of my job was getting the community leaders to agree to allow the troubled youths to do the projects. The most enjoyable part of the job was the clients I served which was the troubled youths.
Pro érvek
Working independently, getting out in the community
Kontra érvek
It was sort of stressful
Love working for the Y
They are very organized, it was also motivating for the members to come in and work out. I decided to use my membership and also decided to run in the Monument 10K.
Cool Place to Work
I mainly assist with serving/cleaning duties for Breakfast and Lunch as well as reading,coloring, and doing crafts with the children who are 2-5 years-old. I also assist with office duties as needed such as filing.

Management is Fine

My Co-Workers are Cool
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Little difficulty working with babies when I don't have any of my own
A good place to work
A good place to work for the community and family minded individual
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is one of the best companies I've ever worked for.
Once you work at the YMCA you never really leave. The bonds you build with your coworkers and the member last a life time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
happy safe fun environment learning for children
working for the YMCA has not only set part of my career plan but has given me so much experience in people skills, communication, team work and learning leadership. I highly enjoyed work and teaching the children of my class and watching them grow through the years I got to spend with them. My surrounding coworkers were more than resourceful in helping making plans to keep a happy safe and fun environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and worth waking up in the morning.
Working at the YMCA was the best working experience I ever had. It felt good waking up knowing I will make a child's day. Everyone there was great and we all treated each other like a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a typical day at work, but it can be fun when working with children.
Productive fun workplace
I loved worked at the YMCA, family oriented, organized and reliable company to work for.
Free samples from companies
Kontra érvek
You have to work at least 6 months before any benefits are available to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun employer to work for
the hardest part of my job is letting the kids go at the end of the summer for kindergarten, since my program is only for preschoolers. working with children is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job for anyone interested in health and fitness
Great place to work for younger individuals looking for part-time employment. Many programs to get involved with.
fun place to work.
I assisted the kids with class work and ask around. went on field tirps with them. watched them. help out when i was susposed too. played games, line th kids up in aline.
Pro érvek
i liked most about my job was being around the kids
n/a
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés