Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, DE

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Wilmington, DE59 értékelés
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 070 értékelés megtekintése
Great Coworkers, Non understanding management
I worked at the Y for 6 years and it wasn't until that 6th year that I felt the company was not the best place to work. The culture and my employees where great and very diverse, but the management was not and did not treat the aquatics as coworkers during that last year. The first 5 years before the management changed was great, and it was a great first job with lots of room for advancement.
Great for staying healthy
There where so many different reasons for working at the YMCA but the best was the activities for the children and seniors. all the different parties we threw for the community as well.
free membership
low pay
Very flexible work environment
YMCA Kid Zone is the perfect job for a stay at home mom. The work life balance is great and the co-workers help each other out. Most co-workers are willing to sub for you when you have a family emergency.
discounts and flexibilty
inconsistent rules
2,0
inner city
This place was hot mess. They always had people walking in off the streets. They also had staff turnover like crazy. Their were never enough employees to cover shifts and management was not around when needed.
Pay & Benefits were excellent - no work/life balance
Non-profit that relies heavily on fund-raising to remain viable.

Great PTO & benefits packages.

Casual dress & exercise attire at certain events.
Pay & Benefits
No work/Life Balance - new leadership wasn't ethical
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Excellent place to work
One of the best jobs I ever had...great people and excellent place to work.I met new people everyday.I was a Fitness Instructor so I was able to really help people with their fitness needs.
Fun atmosphere
My hour changed
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work at times also stressful
Poor leadership skills. Manager does not understand certain situations. I would recommend working here but to be patient with management. Also dot not let the manger take advantage of you. He will ever chance he gets.
Free Membership
Split shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful but the children are worthit
while being in charge of the site I work at I have had the pleasure of working with some amazing children, learn how to approach parents with information, and how to handle many different children and staff members who work for me.
Pool Life
Fun place to work, especially if it is your first job as a high schooler. The job is pretty easy as long as you pay attention. Hours are flexible, and you have the option to work in doors or out doors during the summer
Staff
Lack of coverage sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very timely job, you have to be ready for anything always be willing to take a risk. Come to work prepared at all times. Always watch the water.
Alot of down time
No breaks
A great place to work!
Friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Easy to talk to management and a safe, fun place to work. It's a straight forward job, need to have a friendly, outgoing attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy accessible job with good benefits and flexibility
Easy accessible job with good benefits and flexibility.

Each day begins with check in with a machine so all working time is compensated.

Job is not very difficult and allows for slow learning.

Can be very social.
Pro érvek
very flexible, free ymca membership
slow paced
teen center
helping kids with homework , taken them on field trips , everyday was different because we were seeking new goals daily. the company is very supportive of helping kids
N/a
Worked as a summer camp counselor at an outdoor camp with girls age 4-7. Good summer job, tiring days out in the sun but fun environment and lots of activities.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the staff was extremely racist with the exception of few
the staff was extremely racist. the cleaning staff was overworked and very understaffed!! the when i first started to work there the building had about 3-4 Maintenance staff members at all times but as time went on they started to fire the fulltime employees and put more work on whoever was left. by the time i left on any given day the building had a max of 1 employee working the building pretty much alone.
Kontra érvek
the front desk staff refused to inforce ymca policy on members who broke them
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work with nice people
A typical work day consists of cleaning facility performing all tasks that I have been told to do which rotate every few days. The most enjoyable part of the job is comleting all tasks.
Fun summer job
Good job, and environment. Got to participate in many activities with children that centered around character development and team building. Each day was something different.
Great environment
Ymca
The YMCA was a great place to work to gain my experience working as a preschool teacher. The thing I most loved about this job was making a difference in children's lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is fun and rewarding
I get to the school or YMCA site in the morning and set up what needs to be set up. Games usually start a hour after I arrive. The kids play 2 half's while we officiate depending on YMCA sports rules. After games are over for the day we clean everything up.
Rewarding
shortbreaks
Excellent
Great staff. Great guest. Great work atmosphere. Educational growth. Socialism. Encouraging. Promotional. It's worth it. It wasSvery unpleasant to leave due to a house fire but it was very very wonderful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and mentally simulating environment for work.
A typical day was full of healthy exercise and meeting interesting people.

I learned how to use my physical body more efficiently and effectively, as well as, how to discipline my work and what to do to work with others.

Basically, the management tried to encourage good work, but practically, each let their own agenda color the positive treatment that should have been given to the employees,

Co-workers were helpful and fun to work with.

The hardest part of the job was really knowing what supervision wanted me to do, while each gave me conflicting viewpoints. Yet, as a result, by me making my own decisions, I was able to work well and please the members of the YMCA.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the children who were happy and pleased about their accomplishments.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés