Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, DE

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Wilmington, DE59 értékelés
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 629 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Y for 6 years and it wasn't until that 6th year that I felt the company was not the best place to work. The culture and my employees where great and very diverse, but the management was not and did not treat the aquatics as coworkers during that last year. The first 5 years before the management changed was great, and it was a great first job with lots of room for advancement.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job, fun working here. Always different things to do and competitive salary.would highly recommend to anyone! Fun job with fun people all the time. Great for kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and flexible. The coworkers were really helpful and fun to work with . The staff was like a family I really enjoyed working here . I would def come back later in life .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only issues I had at the ymca were with my coworkers. All being college kids and lower not all of them acted appropriately for the job. But all in all it is a great work experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job with great people, had fun there and they really try their best to make you feel welcome and invited. Some guests were rude on occasion but that will happen everywhere.
great schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend ymca to anybody it very family oriented and fun to work at your going to fall in love with the kids. They make you feel at home and they teach you a lot of things you may have never knew.
It was fun
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at the YMCA for many years now. I have seen children come as 6-week old infants and still coming as 11/12-year-old children. It is amazing to see the children and how they grow as you interact with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management worked with you. I enjoyed meeting new people everyday. I also enjoyed keeping the area safe and clean for our members and guests. I liked everything about my job. If it wasnt for certain circumstances with my personal life. I would of stayed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent worker performs good work. Works independently. Goes above and beyond excellent. Very approachable. Welling and able to get the job done at no cost.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reclaim your family's health through healthier eating habits and an active lifestyle with a four month evidence-based program for children with excess weight. Awesome!
Munkahelyi kultúra
long time ago that i worked here
coaching children in a good area was awesome

parents can be dificult but good for the most part

pay was ok back then but i was young and didnt care much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people that you work with that give their heart and soul to the cause and the mission. Not only are they your co workers they are your friends. Great retirement plan, benefits and pay is fair

Upper Management at the top now value $$$ over their employees. High stress about making as much money as possible over the quality or how it serves the members. They are starting to remove staff that have been there a long time and have been loyal. You came to work thinking you are next to go.
the people, the mission
Kontra érvek
upper management is unethical, stress, work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and it was the best job i have had since. The YMCA gives you so much room to grow in your career. My supervisors at Brandywine YMCA in Delaware were awesome and always understanding. I had to relocate or I would still be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at the YMCA includes checking in kids, labeling kids and bags and caring for the kids. Through working here I learned that working in a day care setting is extremely fast paced. The management is okay although sometimes there were different people put in charge, telling everyone different things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the staff in enjoyed my working environment in everyone was a pleasure to work with. I loved to work out in enjoy working with the kids in doing different tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work at in the beginning but soon after become more stressful and full of directors who bosses everyone around. I love my job but I fell that is time for a new career change.
The hours are great
The people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with kids and teaching them while they also taught me. I learned how to handle situations with children better while learning to stay on me feet and be more conscious of others.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started work at the Ymca of De it was a great and fun place to work. I enjoyed meeting and helping the members regularly in which was a great experience. The membership director happily worked as a team with the employees and members. The directors was very fair, showed concern and acknowledged their employees in the membership dept. As time went on the new directors showed little regards to not working as a team. The New directors DID NOT like working at all at the front desk 'unless Someone Special were expected. The mission statement just hangs on the wall for show.
I could no longer give an 100 percent in an unhealthy work environment and resigned. I truly missed the members.
Pro érvek
Meeting great people and flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
The Directors have little regards for employees, members, They pretend they care. Very Clickish, Deceitful practices.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part of the job was the misbehaved children. Writing campers up and getting a one on one talk with the parent. There really wasn't any leadership in the YMCA or structure for the employees.
Free summer trips
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place to start a career for most, but a decent place to work for students and young adults. Quality culture Good management. Pay is not a lot, but fair.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm thankful for the experience but
Many racist people (supposedly undercover) and shows very little appreciation towards staff. Lack of communication and they don't truly care about African American youth.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people, satisfying the customers and building new friendships.
Kontra érvek
A lot of selfishness and back stabbing.