YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, DE

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 269 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The things that stand out are the amount of hours I can get, the incredible management style and the help in skill development.
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2020, január 23.
The only issues I had at the ymca were with my coworkers. All being college kids and lower not all of them acted appropriately for the job. But all in all it is a great work experience.
Decent
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, december 17.
Easy job with great people, had fun there and they really try their best to make you feel welcome and invited. Some guests were rude on occasion but that will happen everywhere.
great schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun job overall
Program Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, október 11.
I would recommend ymca to anybody it very family oriented and fun to work at your going to fall in love with the kids. They make you feel at home and they teach you a lot of things you may have never knew.
It was fun
No cons
Experiences Galore Workplace
Work as caregiver in the Kids Zone (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, augusztus 18.
I have worked at the YMCA for many years now. I have seen children come as 6-week old infants and still coming as 11/12-year-old children. It is amazing to see the children and how they grow as you interact with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best things about this job
Custodian/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, augusztus 3.
Management worked with you. I enjoyed meeting new people everyday. I also enjoyed keeping the area safe and clean for our members and guests. I liked everything about my job. If it wasnt for certain circumstances with my personal life. I would of stayed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Hardworker dedicated to community. Teamplayer
Building Custodian, Managing, Supervising, Renting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, július 20.
Excellent worker performs good work. Works independently. Goes above and beyond excellent. Very approachable. Welling and able to get the job done at no cost.
Fun
Teacher/Program Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, június 27.
Reclaim your family's health through healthier eating habits and an active lifestyle with a four month evidence-based program for children with excess weight. Awesome!
long time ago
Camp Counselor, Child Care, Sports Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE 198032019, június 20.
long time ago that i worked here
coaching children in a good area was awesome
parents can be dificult but good for the most part
pay was ok back then but i was young and didnt care much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be amazing now its dreadful
full time staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, április 18.
Great people that you work with that give their heart and soul to the cause and the mission. Not only are they your co workers they are your friends. Great retirement plan, benefits and pay is fair

Upper Management at the top now value $$$ over their employees. High stress about making as much money as possible over the quality or how it serves the members. They are starting to remove staff that have been there a long time and have been loyal. You came to work thinking you are next to go.
the people, the mission
Kontra érvek
upper management is unethical, stress, work life balance
Great Place To Work
School-age Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, március 23.
This was my first job and it was the best job i have had since. The YMCA gives you so much room to grow in your career. My supervisors at Brandywine YMCA in Delaware were awesome and always understanding. I had to relocate or I would still be working there.
Fast-Paced - Confusing
Babysitter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, március 16.
A typical work day at the YMCA includes checking in kids, labeling kids and bags and caring for the kids. Through working here I learned that working in a day care setting is extremely fast paced. The management is okay although sometimes there were different people put in charge, telling everyone different things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes i enjoyed my time with the staff in everyone i work with
Kids' Zone Monitor/Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE 198052018, december 27.
I enjoyed the staff in enjoyed my working environment in everyone was a pleasure to work with. I loved to work out in enjoy working with the kids in doing different tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and full of rude people
Senior Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, augusztus 31.
It was a great place to work at in the beginning but soon after become more stressful and full of directors who bosses everyone around. I love my job but I fell that is time for a new career change.
The hours are great
The people
Fun
Sports Camp Counselor, Brandywine (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, augusztus 26.
Loved working with kids and teaching them while they also taught me. I learned how to handle situations with children better while learning to stay on me feet and be more conscious of others.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Loved assisting members on a daily basis
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, augusztus 24.
When I first started work at the Ymca of De it was a great and fun place to work. I enjoyed meeting and helping the members regularly in which was a great experience. The membership director happily worked as a team with the employees and members. The directors was very fair, showed concern and acknowledged their employees in the membership dept. As time went on the new directors showed little regards to not working as a team. The New directors DID NOT like working at all at the front desk 'unless Someone Special were expected. The mission statement just hangs on the wall for show.
I could no longer give an 100 percent in an unhealthy work environment and resigned. I truly missed the members.
Pro érvek
Meeting great people and flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
The Directors have little regards for employees, members, They pretend they care. Very Clickish, Deceitful practices.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very active job with alot of mobility
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, május 29.
Hardest part of the job was the misbehaved children. Writing campers up and getting a one on one talk with the parent. There really wasn't any leadership in the YMCA or structure for the employees.
Free summer trips
Decent Job
Custodian - Overnight (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 20.
Not a place to start a career for most, but a decent place to work for students and young adults. Quality culture Good management. Pay is not a lot, but fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Only them
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 6.
I'm thankful for the experience but
Many racist people (supposedly undercover) and shows very little appreciation towards staff. Lack of communication and they don't truly care about African American youth.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people, satisfying the customers and building new friendships.
Kontra érvek
A lot of selfishness and back stabbing.
Great for staying healthy
Night Porter Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 4.
There where so many different reasons for working at the YMCA but the best was the activities for the children and seniors. all the different parties we threw for the community as well.
free membership
low pay
Very flexible work environment
Kid Zone Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, március 16.
YMCA Kid Zone is the perfect job for a stay at home mom. The work life balance is great and the co-workers help each other out. Most co-workers are willing to sub for you when you have a family emergency.
discounts and flexibilty
inconsistent rules
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van