Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Willoughby, OH

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 668 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great and great learning environment
The YMCA is a pleasant place to work. I love learning the children and they let me use my own creativity. I learned how to work with others and understanding how to make with others that are different from myself. The hardest part of the job is learning to work with the material and how to assess the correct management procedures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting place to work
The YMCA instills value and work into their employees. Everyone who works their is treated like family. There are many different options to choose from and is a great start for a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad, depending on what you do
The YMCA is a terrific place to hold a membership, however, management can be poor at times. Customer satisfaction is greatly prioritized over employees, and the job comes with a lot of unnecessary hassle.
Fun but Stressful
There is a strong lack of communication which causes people to get stressed out. With the many things they offer most would think it would be under control. There are days when there is not enough staff to run certain programs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolute exciting workplace and provide child care and flexible schedule
I love the YMCA because they do a lot for the community! They also provide an outlet for youth. The staff there are very supportive when you need assistance in working out and using the equipment. The staff are very polite and welcoming to the customers/community and helping make you aware of the many activities or opportunities available.
Pro érvek
very welcoming, social responsibility and youth development
Kontra érvek
lack of benefits and advancement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a big responsibility to watch over someone's kid by making sure they still had a good time
I always used to go to camp with my sister. And knowing im good with kids gave me the opportunity to make camp enjoyable for the kids like when they were my age. It was a summer job.
Pro érvek
Got to go to the pool on hot days
Kontra érvek
How kids got in trouble and weren't aloud to participate in any activities.
Fun place for kids
Fun place for kids to interact with each other. The Ymca has a lot of opportunities for children and adults. Some examples are the gym, pool, basketball courts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some really great people to work with
Answer phones, take payments, give tours, answer questions, filing, organizing, paperwork, financial assistance. I have learned a lot about standing up to people and not allowing them to hurt you when they are rude and mean. I am learning how broken and sad people are. The management can be difficult, but most of the co-workers are encouraging, fun, and kind. The hardest part of my job is the discouragement of not making much money and being yelled at a lot by the public for decisions I have nothing to do with and the most enjoyable is being able to share my faith and laugh with my co-workers.
Pro érvek
Office job, some great coworkers, pretty consistent schedule
Kontra érvek
No benefits, underpaid, people are overworked and burnt out
Safe and Fun work place
A typical day at work would involve keeping track of the children's classes so they arrived on time. Playing with the children and also meeting their needs whether that be changing a diaper, taking them to the restroom or just teaching them to pick up after themselves.
I learned how to be attentive to the needs of the children and the parents. The most enjoyable part of the job was defiantly the children with all of their different personalities.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés