Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wichita, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Wichita, KS112 értékelés
112 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 418 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good time working there. I left because I needed something that was more stable with benefits. When I did work there everything was good. I was excited to go to work everyday.
Good environment and management
Work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Non-profit organization that could do more to serve the community. High expectations but poor follow through. The pay does not match the expectations for the job.
Benefits are great
Overworked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The upper management was new and had no clue how to run a branch effectively, nor how to be a good manager for their leadership team.
I highly recommend against working for a Y full time, they won't treat you well. The Y is a great place as a part-time/side gig.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been working here for the past 2 years in the summer and I have a pretty fun time with the other co workers and the bosses are super nice and very flexible with youre schudule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have held multiple positions within the YMCA, including being a Personal Trainer, Fitness Floor Associate, Healthy Lifestyle Coach, and Biometric Screener. This company truly takes care of it's employees and members. It is the best work environment I have ever been in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved looking over the building to see if anything needed immediate or excessive attention, also making sure all supplies on hand for the shift checking with management for any updates or news. Working around embers was often the most fun.
Pro érvek
The members, flexible break time.
Kontra érvek
Set hours, coworkers hoarding supplies, some mudslinging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't have much to say, there is a high turnover rate with employees but that has to do with the people hired thinking working with kids is really easy. That makes it difficult for Coordinators to turely be a Coodinator and concentrate on growing leadrs, administraive tasks and meeting dead lines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA and still working for them is an amazing experience all the members and staff there are very nice and respectful and I barely hear any complaints about any of the members or staff it’s just a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Non profit organization, on site training and certifications earned hands on with children and all about families some management is fair and some are not
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time being a lifeguard I learned a lot made a lot of really good friends I always showed up for work no matter what because I loved my job I would even cover for people because I loved the job so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and rewarding. Useful Lifesaving techniques and great management. Flexible around your school hours. Good overall job when your going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in. The YMCA creates a friendly, fun environment for a job and the people who use the facility. I would reccomend the YMCA for a place of employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA was a great experience. No day was dull or ever the same. Many kids that came in looked to me to make their day amazing and to start their life in school an experience they wouldn't forget.
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible work conditions they pay you enough to live in a cardboard box and eat McDonald. the dollar menu to be specific. they like the staff to be white upfront or mixed period.
free membership
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a none profit with a wonderful message to the community but they pay is good awful. Be prepared to be harrassed by members too. Free membership so I was in shape when j worked there and the people were nice that you worked with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Due to many other jobs in the Wichita area, it is hard to get lifeguards to work. This tends to leave the lifeguards, who are mostly students, having to work longer hours than they want to which leaves the lifeguards upset.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the y and would always recommend as a place of work, a place for comfort, or a place of healthy living. It’s one of the few places I’ve worked where it feels like family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days with minimum to no breaks or lunches depending on staffing. To then figure out how to flex out hours with little staff because overtime isn't allowed. Stressful job.
Free membership
Hours, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, flexible job for college and high school employees, but a little slow when it comes to promoting people. Pay could be a little better based on the success of Wichita branches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting to be at work surrounded by enjoyable people and members you have developed friendships with is a huge plus. The members make the job so much better, and having fun coworkers is a huge plus. When staff are happy, members are too, and it becomes a positive feedback loop
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me would be to come in around 8:00 am and help read to the children and get them ready for their day. Around 9:00 am I am supporting the children with their letters and number and maybe colors. 10:00 am we are outside playing until it is time to get their lunch, then I leave around 11:30 for my lunch.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés