YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: White Plains, NY

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 810 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but lack of money
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, november 7.
I really like the culture at YMCA but they need better investors/backers to work in this competitive market. I would like to see more modernization of equipment and a real working wage for workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Questionable
Summer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, október 2.
I did not enjoy working here. More often then not their would b problems that would be swept under the rugs. It's not until parents complained that they would do something. Other counselors were under a lot of stress and weren't paid as much as they should have been.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its the ymca... do i need to fill this out for the ymca?
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, június 9.
TALL PAUL! if you ever meet him nicest guy ever best managaer 10/10

um. i watched people's bratty kids for 5 hours a day.. .what do yo uwant me to say about that that isn't self explanitory?
easy peazy job.
working with brats.
Experience
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, június 6.
It was great experience for me to work there at the time and it had its pros and cons. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and my boss was great. I just started college at the time so it was a great way for me to make money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and great cause, but sometimes disorganized
Music Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, április 5.
Overall, I really enjoyed working for the YMCA summer day camps. I appreciate that they try to give children of all backgrounds the chance to have a fun summer camp experience. As an education student, working at the YMCA also provided invaluable experience working with children and learning various group management techniques.

The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely being able to form friendships with campers and co-workers. I enjoyed the community environment and sense of camaraderie between the campers and counseling staff.

However, sometimes camp was not as organized as I would have liked (in terms of planning activities, logistics, and communication between management and staff). Additionally, the campers did not always listen to counselors and could be loud or difficult to manage.

Overall, I would say that working at the YMCA was a positive experience and I learned a lot from my time there.
Pro érvek
Experience working with kids, field trips, sense of community
Sometimes disorganized, difficult campers
its ok
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2017, június 1.
I've been a part of the White Plains YMCA for all of high school with the Leaders Club. Everyone is very generous, and the staff make you feel like you're at home
Enjoyable work environment
Bus Driver / Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2017, május 17.
I got to meet great people everyday and watched people overcome obstacles and challenges. Working with children in camp gave me so much joy to watch them grow and learn.
Pro érvek
Imprint positive reinforcement in the lives of young people
It could be challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always keeping myself busy with the children.
Teachers Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2016, december 14.
Showing all children how to properly learn many different tasks such as cleaning up after themselves, sharing, asking politely, and just to be nice to one another.
Best job of my career!
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2016, január 12.
I can't even begin to tell you how rewarding it is to work for such a forward thinking organization that puts employees and members first. The new leadership is very creative and you'd never know you were sitting next to them, they don't wear their titles at all, very down to earth. Making positive changes in big ways. Things you might not be able to see every day but they have a lot to do to a building that was very neglected. Very community focused and passionate!
Community Driven, Lots of Perks
Kontra érvek
People dont know whats in there they think NYSC and Planet Fitness are the better deal!
Fun summer job
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White PLains2015, május 14.
Worked there for a summer supervising young children. Learned much from the job and it was very enjoyable. Wouldn't change anything.
Works with kids
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun atmosphere
Billing and Administrative Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2015, március 4.
A typical day at the White Plains YMCA involves addressing the needs of our participants billing inquiries. I learned a great deal as it pertains to servicing customers, data entry software, financial record keeping software, as well as sharpened my knowledge in the accounting field. There has been a great deal of turnover in the time that I have been with the YMCA. I have made sure that I am flexible adjusting to the changes as they occur. My current position relies heavily on the efficiency of the receptionists. I would say the hardest part of my job is establishing clear communication between the receptionists and myself due to the team of receptionists' schedules consistently changing. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with so many different people. This facility hosts an array of people for various activities from all ages and backgrounds. That keeps the atmosphere exciting because you never know who you may meet. It also creates a fast pace environment, that teaches its employees to be read for any situation that may arise.
Pro érvek
Flexible vacation days and a great healthcare plan
Frequent employee turnover
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Gone Downhill
Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher (FT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2014, november 10.
Sad to leave but the program has gone downhill since administration change. More concerned with profits than the children and families.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Family like environment
Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2014, október 2.
Working for the YMCA has been an amazing learning experience. I have gained many hours of supervisory experience and made connections with other YMCA's around the country. The directors were always very happy to help and support the staff. I enjoyed working with the members and children, more recent management has changed the feeling of the company.
Family like environment
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2014, október 2.
Working for the YMCA has been an amazing learing experience. I have gained many hours of supervisory experience and made connections with other YMCA's around the country. The directors were always very happy to help and support the staff. I enjoyed working with the members and children, more recent management has changed the feeling of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice and fun place to work
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2014, május 15.
Working with kids its always fun, and productive. You learn how to be patience, you learn how to manage kids, and do recreational activities with them. I used to help them study, do their homework.
learned alot
Assitnt teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  white plains2014, január 2.
Its a nice environment to work.. As someone who is trying to find themselves in career wise this a good place to start with
free gym
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
teaching is the best lesson
Assistant Teacher Daycare At The YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  white plains2013, október 25.
the company overall taught me to be more social.. its a family compnay.. I met alot of people while i was teaching.. it also made me fall in love with kids Although it was hard soemtimes to work with tough parents but i did enjoy it
Pro érvek
you get to work with children
Nice community place.
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains NY2012, december 28.
provide members and non members with the highest quality Ymca service as a:

Fitness instructor
Personal Trainer
Coach
Gym Party host
member safety
great community service opportunity
2,0
very poor job security
Transportation Coordinator- RESPONSIBLE (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2012, december 21.
management was no good. did not like the job. but i liked my co-workers
everything

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van