YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Seneca, NY

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work if your looking to grow your career or earn a decent wage
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Seneca, NY2019, szeptember 22.
Ok place to START your career only.
Very political and alot of favoritism
No room for growth
Low pay no benefits for part time employees
Not very collaborative
Management expects you to find coverage when you need off
Unkept promises by directors
Management expects you to contribute your pay to the annual campaign
The donations that the ymca receives not only goes to families of need but also funds the director's trips that are sometimes out of the country and out to eat
Over half of the staff in each department do not really care for their director
Poor leadership and lack of communication
Free membership
Many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Community Based
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Seneca, NY2017, november 5.
I really like how the environment is welcoming for all community members and that the staff is so friendly and encouraging. It is probably my favorite job thus far.
Opportunity to Grow, Teamwork
Minimum Wage, No Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working overnights was rough.
Over night Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Seneca, NY2017, október 10.
Cleaning the restrooms was not fun.

Learned to be patient.

Overnight boss was not so professional.

Culture was not good.

Not much was enjoyable as the overnight custodian.
got paid
dirty work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very large gym, with lots of members but a variety of equipment
Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Seneca, NY2015, október 7.
I enjoyed this gym very much. Each hour the turn over of members was a lot, but it was fun to always have a fresh set of people to help, it keeps you very busy. I learned to walk around a lot, since you couldn't see into corners and check on everyone's well being. Management wasn't really around while I worked, but if issues came up they were addressed shortly. Most employees were accountable, not all. It was difficult to be strict on the kids, and enforcing equipment safety guidelines.I loved working with my clients, and them seeing results always made me feel successful.
Variety of equipment
Kontra érvek
Difficult to keep track of all members, and safety.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A family oriented place of business which requires superb customer service skills
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Seneca, NY2012, augusztus 25.
At the Southtowns YMCA, a member service represenetativer is the first person a member or non member will see when they walk into the building. We currently serve 10,000+ members. As a member service representative, we are answering phone calls, greeing members and non members into the building, selling programs and memberships and maintaining the safety of the entire facility. This position requires outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van