YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Grove, PA

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 866 értékelés megtekintése
Fun
Sports Official (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2019, július 25.
First Job that I had. Really enjoyed working there. The only downside of working there was that I had 3 really good bosses who ended up all leaving within a couple years of working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Camp counselor summer (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2019, február 13.
A typical day was stressful but I learned how to do aspects of the job fairly quick. the hardest part of the job is making everyone happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with children.
working with children
workload
Great first job
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2018, március 20.
If you love kids, working at the YMCA is the job for you. It was a stress free environment and a family atmosphere. I was pretty young when I worked there so I am not sure about career advancement within the YMCA.
Fun place to work
Teacher's Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2017, július 2.
I loved working with all of the teacher and teaching the children that came through our preschool. I was fortunate in watching the children start in our program as infants and graduate from preschool at 5 years of age. It was a great learning experience working for the YMCA
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2017, június 12.
Fun place to work,pleasant environment ,nice people.Enjoy working the morning shift.Learn a lot about handling tough customers. I really love the success stories of so many people who have made positive changes in health.
Free membership
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job to pass the time
Referee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2016, december 7.
If you enjoy sports then it's a pretty fun job. You get to Ref and coach kids of all ages. It's a cool experience to see the kids grow throughout the year. The only downside idle a lot of parents disagree with your calls and freak out on you in front of everyone. But you just have to ignore them and go about your job.
Crazy Parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable work environment
Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2015, szeptember 13.
The Jennersville YMCA is a fun and enjoyable work environment. At the Y there are many career opportunities which allow you to experience working with different age groups and experience different activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace that lacked structure
Before and After Care Facilitator (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2014, április 20.
I did both the before school program and after school program. I created and presented engaging activities for children to participate in. Cleaned up, set up and made sure everything with the before and after school program ran smoothly. I learned how to be a leader and control and engage children. I learned what does and doesn't hold their attention. The hardest part of the job was finding activities that the children did not get bored with. The most enjoyable part was playing with the kids.
Lacked structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Child care
Preschool Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2013, október 17.
YMCA kids corner is exactly what is sounds like- a babysitter for parents who work out. It was great to really be able to bond with the regulars The Y was very flexible with hours and provided a clean safe work environment.
Pro érvek
Free CPR certification, great job for students
part time, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and active environment!
Babysitter (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2012, október 29.
I enjoyed working here! There was a positive attitude in almost every person that walked through the doors. I learned how to work with people such as coworkers or parents that dropped their kids off.
free ymca membership
short on staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van