Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Grove, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
West Grove, PA12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 532 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Jennersville Branch of the YMCA of Greater Brandywine has supportive, knowledgeable people that have a true team support system. The members are great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working as a Group Ex Instructor at our local Y for 10 years. The team is great and we have a fabulous leader. Our members are dedicated and the classes are top-notch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First Job that I had. Really enjoyed working there. The only downside of working there was that I had 3 really good bosses who ended up all leaving within a couple years of working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was stressful but I learned how to do aspects of the job fairly quick. the hardest part of the job is making everyone happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with children.
working with children
workload
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love kids, working at the YMCA is the job for you. It was a stress free environment and a family atmosphere. I was pretty young when I worked there so I am not sure about career advancement within the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with all of the teacher and teaching the children that came through our preschool. I was fortunate in watching the children start in our program as infants and graduate from preschool at 5 years of age. It was a great learning experience working for the YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work,pleasant environment ,nice people.Enjoy working the morning shift.Learn a lot about handling tough customers. I really love the success stories of so many people who have made positive changes in health.
Free membership
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy sports then it's a pretty fun job. You get to Ref and coach kids of all ages. It's a cool experience to see the kids grow throughout the year. The only downside idle a lot of parents disagree with your calls and freak out on you in front of everyone. But you just have to ignore them and go about your job.
Fun
Crazy Parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Jennersville YMCA is a fun and enjoyable work environment. At the Y there are many career opportunities which allow you to experience working with different age groups and experience different activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did both the before school program and after school program. I created and presented engaging activities for children to participate in. Cleaned up, set up and made sure everything with the before and after school program ran smoothly. I learned how to be a leader and control and engage children. I learned what does and doesn't hold their attention. The hardest part of the job was finding activities that the children did not get bored with. The most enjoyable part was playing with the kids.
Fun
Lacked structure
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA kids corner is exactly what is sounds like- a babysitter for parents who work out. It was great to really be able to bond with the regulars The Y was very flexible with hours and provided a clean safe work environment.
Pro érvek
Free CPR certification, great job for students
part time, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here! There was a positive attitude in almost every person that walked through the doors. I learned how to work with people such as coworkers or parents that dropped their kids off.
free ymca membership