Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wausau, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Wausau, WI14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoy working for the Y. The Y provides great opportunity for employment (first job/Part time/Career Path)
It has been a great fixture our family’s life, both professionally and family development.

Fun Culture Fun Members and co workers
Work/Live balance, Job Culture
Compensation
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd give the Woodson YMCA child care 0 stars if I could. Leadership team does not care about their teachers, doesn't appreciate anything the teachers do, often leave teachers alone and out of ratio. I worked here for a year and it was such an awful experience. VERY toxic work environment. I will never recommend this place to any parents looking for care, or to anyone who is looking for a job.
Absolutely Nothing
EVERYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA. I had good relationships with co-workers, my boss, and parents and children. I was able to create my own classroom environment and lesson plans. I could be as creative as possible. I took the children to work out class, swimming, and outdoor play when provided. The YMCA is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team atmosphere, very Friendly staff in all departments, they greet you with a smile and ask how you are doing. My manager is willing to be flexible in whatever way I need.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
It’s more like a hobby than a job, the pay is an after thought
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working the YMCA I was a swim instructor and then a swim coach. I have done this off and on for 20 years as a fun part time job which I enjoyed. It truly depends who you work with.
Fun
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the YMCA! The atmosphere was absolutely perfect for what I needed reentering the workforce. Hope to make a career out of it! Pay is lower than average, but the quality of life is what makes it just right!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and friendly atmosphere. Great people to work with. I have worked here for many years and have never had any bad experiences. The YMCA offers so many great opportunities to both employees and members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first place of employment and I couldn't be more grateful for the support and direction this organization gave me. It allowed me to realize I wanted to work with children and also gave me the chance to have fun in the pool and outside while teaching me responsibility through work and mentor-ship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment with friendly coworkers and flexible scheduling. Opened and closed claimant files, paid bills, received incoming mail, filed documents, sort folders, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a granted job at the ywca for road construction for minorities and females. it was a great idea but not always well accepted from construction companies.
flex schedule
granted job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good culture and environment that my father knew well. He has a reltionship contracting at the Y so we knew the good people that worked in maintenance. The tasks I had built a strong work ethic for my future and helped aid paying for college. It fit wel around baseball as I was pursuing baseball in college as well as my degree.
Pro érvek
Somewhat flexible with time off
Repetitive work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA child care is staffed with teachers who understand the cognitive, physical and social development of kids. They develop an education curriculum that incorporates the life values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Most importantly, children learn how to be their best. That makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA business desk was a lot of fun, the atmosphere was laid back and the staff was a wonderful bunch of people. Connecting with the many different members of the YMCA was a real treat, however, the compensation was not. Although I enjoyed my time at the business desk, after two years I decided I needed a better paying job. I'm older than I was and therefore have more responsibilities and more bills. The YMCA taught me salesmanship and proper customer etiquette. I will always be grateful for my time there.
Friendly staff
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I previously reviewed this job, but it was a great job , you learn so much about people and children when you work in childcare.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés