Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Vineland, NJ

Értékelések kategória szerint
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 372 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally love working at the YMCA. The people and the atmosphere are the main reasons. I have developed many new relationships and new skills working here.
Free Membership to the YMCA
Can't think of any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job isn't impossible but it does require someone with plenty of patience. I, myself, am not struggling with this but have come across some issues. There should be a union provided immediately and there should be information provided for it. It is a good company it just has some kinks here and there.
Pro érvek
You can get a free membership.
Kontra érvek
There aren't many consequences for the behavior of the students/faculty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and great friendly staff, the building is always well maintained and clean. gym is always clean, always being greeted as soon as you walk into the buildng.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very wonderful and caring people. They truly enjoy there job and love working with children. More competitive pay nneded in order to keep good staff employed
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work with good people and staff, its a plus if you like working with kids. The kids make it all worth it in the end because you get to see them grow and interact a the school year goes by
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collings Lakes is a great school and environment to work in with children. The students are amazing and so id the staff. The students come first as they should and the staff does there best to help student be great at such a young age.
Pro érvek
Great hours to have another job.
distance
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA of Vineland can be a great place to work out. They are very flexible and work around school schedules. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. In the department I worked in, I did have some issues with my director but everyone else was great. I would recommend this job to some who is patient, great with kids, or looking for a starter job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has taught me about healthy living and help children throughout multiple situations. The hardest part of my job would have to be dealing with a child with behavioral issues due to home life. Other than that every part of my job with the children is very enjoyable. The laughs and fun we all get to share makes this job incredible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's a lot of miscommunication between departments but overall at the member services desk things are pretty good. It's a lot of information to retain but once you get it it's smooth sailing. Love the members especially the regulars.
Pro érvek
free membership, friendly work environment
Kontra érvek
no benefits to part-time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a very big fan on working with children and this job was so perfect i was able to interact with the kids in the morning and the afternoon programs.
i was able to do activities and exercises with the children

the managemant was so awesome we all worked together very well.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would include helping the kids with homework, giving them snacks, disciplining them when they get out of line and writing incident reports when needed. I learned that every kid has a different lifestyle and background and that this job has taught me to have more patience toward things. The management is not the greatest for they take long to reply to staff and leave us to deal with the parents when its there job to handle it. My co-workers are hardworking people just like me even though the job can be a handful at times. The hardest part of the job would be communicating with the kids because every child is different but once you get use to the job than communicating is no problem. The most enjoyable part of the job is being around the kids and learning new things from them as they teach you about yourself every day and you teach them by disciplining them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with children everyday is such a rewarding job. Seeing the smiles on the children's faces when they are having fun, brings out the smile in myself. my co-workers are to date some of my best friends, everyone comes together to help the employees and make the children's summer even better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would love to work here again. Everyone I very friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taught me how to learn people and stay open to new ideas and ways to do things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA of Vineland is definitely a fun environment for the children. There are so many fun activities we did with our little ones. Most memorable times were the outside and water activities. The children were able to express themselves through music and art. (Which I might add was the main décor of our hallways!) Having fun while learning was always our goal!
Low stress jobs
Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
love coming in to work and interacting with the children and seeing their smiling faces. i learned different activities with the kids. the coworkers were so very nice and friendly. i just loved coming into work each and everyday
Pro érvek
free lunches, free membership for employess
short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés