Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Trenton, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works hard at whatever the task is and is a good leader who works well from others , i like to take criticism to help me become better at whatever I’m doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Trenton YMCA is a horrible place to work management and HR have no clue as to what they are doing and turn a blind eye to what goes on. For one the person who is supposed to be HR lives down south so when you need something no one knows anything and she never contacts you back the CEO let’s her make all the decisions for down south and she’s not even here. No one ever gets a raise . They are taking the money from preschool and using it for YMCA funding. it’s horrible.ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids made the job worth working there at the ymca. Every day I looked forward into seeing and helping them. There were time I would be frustrated working with staff, but when I gathered myself and communicated with the children. My day had changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management wasn't the best and counselors never communicated with one another. Classrooms were very hot. But I wouldn't mind working there again.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA was a great place to work a good stepping stone taught me a lot of janitorial/maintenance work great environment energy and good staff was always present
Munkahelyi kultúra
The trenton YMCA brought me from my high school years to my college years and provided flexibility and multiple positions that worked with my schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented environment,. Great Community Dance program for all ages. Great fitness programs including after school programs, summer camp program, personal training, pool, cycling, Zumba, Hot Hula, HIIT, Core and Cardio, Abs and more
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I would come in we would take attendance and once the children arrived we would get right into the pool. I felt there were too many classes going on and not enough room in the pool. I also felt sometimes it was very disorganized. The hardest part I thought was writing report cards at the end of the session because some of the stuff that was on there we never taught so it was confusing. I loved teaching the children how to swim and how much progress they made in 6wks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Whenever a person is involved with important decisions, management does not take time to think through issues or investigate principle to support numbers to the information . There is a lack of credibility, accuracy, therefore, a deadline is not met or there is lack of time to do the job right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made fun activities for all age groups there. Children enjoyed their day from beginning to end. Outside playground and the pool open for the kids in the summer. Fun and friendly staff.I enjoyed working with my co workers! Also, the most enjoyable part of my job was working with the students and seeing the growth of each student. It was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for 3 years and gained job advancement very quickly. All the staff was very encouraging and there was never a dull day at work. Working with children can always be difficult but once I found what made it special it was amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours but great job for the summer. I will love to cont, to work there in the future. Many weeks no days off but the overtime opportunity was appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday we have camp kids to come to the pool and the river. We have a program we teach kids how to swim and also take them to the river and teach them to ride on small boats, motor boats and jet ski. I learned to always have patients with kids. The management is great. They care about everyone safety, They are great motivator. Most enjoyable part is seeing everyone having fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the children.It was exciting watching them learn and grow. The Trenton YMCA has a lot to offer the children.It's a place where anyone should feel comfortable knowing their child or children will be in a safe and learning environment.
free lunch, trips
Kontra érvek
health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
I assisted in daily activity and safety of the youth. Every position from passing out food, to camp counselor. Daily trips, program organization and community programs and outreach.
Pro érvek
Always open for the youth
Kontra érvek
Lack of funds to do more
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical day at work includes me serving healthy meals to preschool students which includes breakfast, lunch and snacks.I learned how to work with people from different cultural backgrounds. I also learned how to create and implement lessons based on the students curiosities and turn them into studies.Manage could use more leadership classes to meet the needs of their staff.The preschool program is very diverse in which it meet the needs of the students. The teaching staff come from different cultural and national backgrounds and the students can identify most according to pictures. The teachers are well trained professionals who are very admirable individuals who are very caring and nurturing role models.The hardest part of the job is me traveling so far to work just to serve meals to students when my passion is being in the classroom environment.The most enjoyable part of the job is working with friendly staff members who are passionate about the career path that they have chosen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love working with kids plus i got to bring my kids around so it helped alot
Pro érvek
my kids could come to my job
Munkahelyi kultúra
i think its very organized for kids lots of good games and stuff to keep the kids focused