Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tampa, FL144 értékelés
144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 049 értékelés megtekintése
Ideal First Job for Teens
From my experience working at YMCA, having to work with young children and having been dealt straight forward tasks, I would say that working there is an ideal first job for teenagers and young adults looking to ease their way into the workforce.
Great Place to work
Great place to work, I am able to help youn people in need. Most of them need help with the educational part of there lives and we provide this.
Helping others
Not enough youth programs
Good place
It was a great experience working with them because I learned so much but the job was part time and I'm looking for a full time
Fun productive work area
YMCA has become a second home for me. It has allowed me to develop communication, customer service, and people skills. I wasn't always outgoing, but at the YMCA I am one on the first face people see when they walk through the doors. My bosses are absolutely wonderful; encouraging us to do better and strive for success. Every one of my coworkers are great to work with. The YMCA welcome center position is the hardest job I'll ever love.
Pro érvek
Free Membership, meet new people everyday
no cons
Great company
Great company who values their employees and customers. Very demanding, long hours working management with little to none compensation and or benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good first part-time job
Learned to be a productive employee. Learned how to begin managing new employees. Also learned how to give customer service satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Tampa YMCA is filled with excellent people of extraordinary quality. It doesn't matter who you work for or where you work, you will ALWAYS enjoy working for the Tampa YMCA.
Good Part-Time
It was good for a summer job. You do not make enough an hour to survive. I was a summer camp counselor because I enjoy working with kids. Management was decent, however, a more experienced camp director would have been nice. Co-workers were great.
Good work atmosphere
Short hours, Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a life learning experience
No complaints while working with the YMCA. It was due to my own misfortune as to the reason why the job didn't last.

Typical day was 2pm-6pm (Tue.-Fri.).... gathering the children in a convenient area for checking them in. Playing games on basketball court, kickball out in the field. Rainy days inside the cafeteria playing inside games such as 4 corners, freeze dance, board games, finger painting etc. etc.
Pro érvek
Mostly indoors, out of the heat & rain during the summer months
Kontra érvek
A few of the children caused trouble.
Great
have enjoyed working for the YMCA looking to make a change in career. Looking to expanded my scope and knowledge into other industries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with children
I loved this job because everyday I was able to teach and inspire children to teach them about becoming their best self. I loved that they were happy and excited to see me each day, and that they aspired to be just like me.
working with children
salary
Fun Entergetic Workplace
A normal day at work consist of office work as well as interacting with the children in their daily activities, mentoring them in the right path of life, giving them a chance in belief and hope of a bright encouraging future.
Free meal and Trips, A chance to interact with children ages 4-17
No more than 20 hours per week
Great job
Great job taking care of students , co-workers were like family. Learned to be patient working with 40+ elementry school children. flexable schedule I lead the group and loved working everyday
Pro érvek
The kids brightened youre day
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leadership committed to the community
The Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA maintains a strong presence in the local community both through its physical presence and its programming. For me, my seven years with the Y provided an enormous opportunity for professional growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA does amazing things for children! The culture within the YMCA is very family oriented and enjoyable.
Great benefits and super work environment! Easy work days because the job is fun and exciting!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization, needs better pay
I loved this company, but they tend to focus on the charity aspect of their mission statement instead of the for-profit section, which cuts into the paycheck for some employees.
1,0
Incompetent Management and Toxic Culture
The CEO and COO are incompetent. They have no real plan for efficient operations and abuse their exempt level staff. 66% exempt turnover in 2015!!!!!
Pro érvek
Large organization with a solid brand
Everything else
Excellent
YMCA is a really great place to work if you are interested in helping other people change their lives. They do a lot of community outreach along with giving back to the community.
A good experience
Work was typically an enjoyable experience. Management was kind at the time of my employment and actively sought out for the betterment of its employees.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good place to work
the only thing that bothered me was the fact that the hours there were horrible. it was something that really bothered in a major way.
3,0
Okay
Not what everyone thinks. Good first job. Every YMCA branch is a different environment. I had a new supervisor every I was there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés