Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tampa, FL144 értékelés
144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 030 értékelés megtekintése
Ideal First Job for Teens
From my experience working at YMCA, having to work with young children and having been dealt straight forward tasks, I would say that working there is an ideal first job for teenagers and young adults looking to ease their way into the workforce.
Fun Work Place
It was a lot of work and we got little pay. The fun part about working there was making an impact on lives every day. Also, working there you learn a lot about yourself.
working with the kids
Short Breaks
Wellness Coach
It was a very great job while I was in college to use as a stepping stone for bigger opportunities. While working for the YMCA you gain more experience than you thought you were going to gain
Great Community Service
Serving the Community
Learn what programs are available for the people in the community.

I was able to advance into Management

Always serving the people in the community and education based.

Hardest part was learning all the programs

The people in the community always made it enjoyable to be there.
Relaxed workplace
For the most part the work day was limited shifts with random bursts of guests in the pool. During the summer there isn't much too be done if there is a storm, so hours may be cut if the pool is closed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
fun work environment
It is a fun place to work. Do not expect to get any sort of pay increase without a job title change. They do not offer bonuse. the only downside that i saw was there is a lot of bad mouthing of employees that came from management. They do not what to be apart of any sort of bad publicity so they would rather fire/ cover up any problems than actually deal with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers with motivational environment
Being a Summer Camp Counselor, I enjoyed seeing the smiling faces of my campers everyday while being at work. Coming to work everyday was very pleasing and enjoyable with amazing coworkers.
Flexible Scheduling
Lunch not provided
awesome
great people and place to work. no complaints about the little time i did spend there. i would recommend this job to anyone especially if you are just starting out.
Fun work environment
This job was good. However, there were not many hours available. The company preferred to hire more people versus giving the hours to individuals already employed by them.
fun workplace
The morals of this company are what drew me in. However, the boss at the time was very unorganized and frequently had complaints among the staff and parents.
Not paid enough
I didn't get paid enough for what I had to do. I refereed basketball for kids and the parents/coaches were usually rude and felt entitled. I worked every single weekend.
Nice place to work
Low stress and people are nice to work with. Family oriented and usually a flexible schedule, accommodating difficult schedules. Management is easy going and aims for employee and customer satisfaction.
Productive Fun Place To Work, Kids Are Inspiring And AWESOME,Staff Are Amazing
Best part of job is kids and management also they provide u with all tools to be successful at the work place (Trainings, Cpr Risk Management etc). Pay Is Not That Great But U Can Move Up In Management If You Are Dedicated.
Pro érvek
Field trips, Fun Staff Meetings, Kids Are Fun to work with, Partners Like Junior League And Girlscouts Come Afterschool.
Not Many Hours, Minimun Wage, Strict Attendance Policy
2,0
ymca
Not worth it the mangement is horrible they are prejudice, they are ripping off parents and they do not provide quality care to their employess or families.
N/a
Enjoyed working with this population and their families, while assisting them with their education and daily family issues. I really did not want to leave my families behind.
Fun and active
Work day was fun with the kids you learned to have patience and manage workplace was nice and the hardest part were dealing with the kids which made it the good part and fun
Not enough
Not enough training for the staff to handle children with disabilities and behavioral problems. Not enough staff to handle the amount of children in the center.
Fun place to work
Its a fun place to work, cool people and cool members. The pay is alright and hours are manageable. After getting the things done off the checklist, you don't have much to do and can get pretty boring.
Pro érvek
Meet new people, easy going environment
Not much to do
Love working with the Y
Not only is it a good environment but everyone (members and coworkers) are friendly. Working there for a while will make you feel like you're part of a wonderful family.
fun place to work
very hands on and get to work around very inspiring people. the pay is alright but you get an experience that you will cherish for the rest of your life
Productive fun workplace
I loved this job I loved the children I learned so much about myself working here and I felt like I was giving back to the community this job was a great experience
Feild trips, stability
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés