Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

143 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 673 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and good managers
It was a great place to work, it was just difficult to maintain a good work life balance. The hours are not flexible at all and it is difficult to get shifts covered.
Great place
Love the kids ,and my boss has been veary supportive.I learned alot of new things. I cant wait to start a new year with them! Just to learn even more and to see how much more fun an opportunity this place will offer.
2,0
Not really for me
I did not feel like this company was very organized. I did not learn much and did not feel like there was opportunity to grow. Management was not very cooperative with the staff.
3,0
Meh
Upper management is terrible. They are just plain mean. They do not help you. Kids walk all over you and you’re the one they blame. Not guaranteed a job in the summer not paid for days kids are out.low pay.
Reliability and Trust
At YMCA, customers put their trust with their children and other services on us and as a professional, we assure to satisfy customer’s demand at a quality level.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the most stressful position I have ever had.
They do not give sufficient expectation of what to expect in the after-school program. I felt I walked in to total chaos. The kids showed no respect to the counselors. Some parents would not acknowledge the behavior when their child was written up for an incident.
Short distance from home.Dr
Kontra érvek
Pay is extremely low for what is expected.
Great environment
In my opinion I think that the YMCA is a great place to go and the people there are always in spirit and even the employees when I was there..definitely a place you should send your kid for a summer program :)
Not enough hours.
I enjoy working at the YMCA, my only issue is that I am not provided with enough hours to sustain myself. I have asked for more hours but haven't recieved any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was overall a good place to work or volunteer. people are treated very well.
i just volunteered there, but I was treated like an employee, i was doing most of the jobs the paid workers got. They treat their employees very well and have very positive attitudes towards everyone.
Ymca
Not so good they let me go because of a personal situation and had absolutely no right to and since then I have had many people come and tell me how downhill they’re going
Munkahelyi kultúra
People really get along and have fin there. You meet friends and people that you have not seen in a long time. You make new friends!
It is a charity organization, also they help families increase their well-being and live healthier lives. The YMCA also help me build relationships, the ymca also help my communication skills working one on one with every day clients
Great Company
Taught me a lot of how to work with kids. As well as dealing with issues with parents and coaches. Good atmosphere and great coworkers. Very fun job as it allows me to be around basketball which is a sport I really enjoy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun and exciting place to work
One of the most enjoyable jobs to work at. I work with children that did not have much and was able to mentor and show them more than their neighborhood
Great job to have
It is a great experience where I learned multiple skills in organization, Supervision,and patron satisfaction. I also implemented Basic life savings skills on the job and how to be calm when making a rescue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA as an organization is phenomenal
In my particular location, the new leadership brought to my department was very difficult to work for/with. The exempt level team were micromanaged and intimidated
Ymca
I worked here as a lifeguard for an entire summer break. Pay was fairly good and they did weekly trainings with the pool staff. I would recommend a job with this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience working there!
I’ve gained a lot of patience from working at the Y. The hardest part of the job was finding ways tp keep the kids entertained which after the first few days you learn to do pretty quickly. The most enjoyable part of working at the Y was being able to be myself and play around with the kids in different style games.
fun workplace
On a typical day of volunteering at the YMCA i would come in and be greeted very nicely. Which Iwould proceed to log in with my volunteer number and then proceed to the job that i signed up for that day.
friendly, fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but can be stressful!
I loved our members and of course, having a free gym membership was great, too! Fun job mostly, but very stressful when working the desk by yourself. Very low pay; more ideal for students and/or someone who doesn’t necessarily need the money to live on.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership; fun atmosphere
Extremely low pay
Great place to work at
The management staff definitely makes the Y a great place to work at. They are extremely flexible with schedules and willing to go out of their way to help you. The co-workers are amazing at shift coverage and being conversational, many have become fiends outside of work.
Fun and interactive
It was fun working with children and helping them grow with the school system. The hardest part was making sure we had the kids all together and timing their day. Was fun with field trips.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, and feild trips
Handling childrens attitudes
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés