Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tampa, FL146 értékelés
146 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 646 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Arrive early and be prepared to do what needs to be done. Don't be surprise if things are out place or missing. Smile and look forward to engaging with members.
Pro érvek
fun place to work, laid backed vibes
Kontra érvek
pay increases are every few years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your boss may be great, mine was. And the people and especially kids you help make it great. Your coworks are usually young so that nice. Upper management is so slow and you have so many higher people getting anything changed and asking for something is hard. A good raise is hard. And at time I mostly felt under payed
Kids are nice and fun
Kontra érvek
Under payed and management is a drag
Munkahelyi kultúra
From my experience working at YMCA, having to work with young children and having been dealt straight forward tasks, I would say that working there is an ideal first job for teenagers and young adults looking to ease their way into the workforce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, it was just difficult to maintain a good work life balance. The hours are not flexible at all and it is difficult to get shifts covered.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the kids ,and my boss has been veary supportive.I learned alot of new things. I cant wait to start a new year with them! Just to learn even more and to see how much more fun an opportunity this place will offer.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not feel like this company was very organized. I did not learn much and did not feel like there was opportunity to grow. Management was not very cooperative with the staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management is terrible. They are just plain mean. They do not help you. Kids walk all over you and you’re the one they blame. Not guaranteed a job in the summer not paid for days kids are out.low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At YMCA, customers put their trust with their children and other services on us and as a professional, we assure to satisfy customer’s demand at a quality level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not give sufficient expectation of what to expect in the after-school program. I felt I walked in to total chaos. The kids showed no respect to the counselors. Some parents would not acknowledge the behavior when their child was written up for an incident.
Short distance from home.Dr
Kontra érvek
Pay is extremely low for what is expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my opinion I think that the YMCA is a great place to go and the people there are always in spirit and even the employees when I was there..definitely a place you should send your kid for a summer program :)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the YMCA, my only issue is that I am not provided with enough hours to sustain myself. I have asked for more hours but haven't recieved any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i just volunteered there, but I was treated like an employee, i was doing most of the jobs the paid workers got. They treat their employees very well and have very positive attitudes towards everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not so good they let me go because of a personal situation and had absolutely no right to and since then I have had many people come and tell me how downhill they’re going
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a charity organization, also they help families increase their well-being and live healthier lives. The YMCA also help me build relationships, the ymca also help my communication skills working one on one with every day clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taught me a lot of how to work with kids. As well as dealing with issues with parents and coaches. Good atmosphere and great coworkers. Very fun job as it allows me to be around basketball which is a sport I really enjoy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most enjoyable jobs to work at. I work with children that did not have much and was able to mentor and show them more than their neighborhood
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great experience where I learned multiple skills in organization, Supervision,and patron satisfaction. I also implemented Basic life savings skills on the job and how to be calm when making a rescue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my particular location, the new leadership brought to my department was very difficult to work for/with. The exempt level team were micromanaged and intimidated
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a lifeguard for an entire summer break. Pay was fairly good and they did weekly trainings with the pool staff. I would recommend a job with this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve gained a lot of patience from working at the Y. The hardest part of the job was finding ways tp keep the kids entertained which after the first few days you learn to do pretty quickly. The most enjoyable part of working at the Y was being able to be myself and play around with the kids in different style games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day of volunteering at the YMCA i would come in and be greeted very nicely. Which Iwould proceed to log in with my volunteer number and then proceed to the job that i signed up for that day.
friendly, fun