Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Stroudsburg, PA

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 556 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an enjoyable place, but management needs to be fixed. Individuals at this YMCA have ruined the sports programs, and child care facilities. Not a place I would want to work or be a part of again
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would clock in at 8 o'clock in the morning and would wait for the kids to arrive, than we would have warm ups like stretching. Than we would get into drills and teach the kids the fundamentals of the sport than progress with there.
Pro érvek
Fun environment and also a happy one.
Kontra érvek
Some times the kids don't listen and do what they want.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The POCONO Family YMCA has hand down been the worst work environment I have ever endured. The management is disrespectful and even spiteful. The pay in little to nothing for the work that is expected. Management cares more about the quantity of members over the quality of customer service we were able to provide. They did not listen to staff feedback and encouraged us to quit if we did not agree with their decisions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nonprofit is a lifestyle. Requires lots of dedication and hard days. But this is where leadership and improve moral. That did not happen at all locations.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Watched the pool
Performed first aid if needed

Management is very cooperative and understanding

Got to meet a lot of new people

Staff is very nice and friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great company to work with, benefits are good, staff teams are dedicated. Management can tend to be a challenge sometimes. When financially sound training opportunities are good.
flexible schedule
many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great group of people to work with. Members are great. Love my classes, especially the Aqua classes. Ladies come with such enthusiasm and ready to dance at all times.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job to build your resume . Pay was low and not much advancement. But it was a good starting job gave you experience work with the public. It provided me with a ton of experience dealing with people.
Good Starter Job
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment. People willing to work with you and the patrons are understanding. Working with the kids is a great experience, and overall a good company to begin getting working experience.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, most major holidays off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm looking forward to working with great company and excel in my current position to do the best job. I want to learn from others to increase my work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the YMCA because it was a pleasantly diverse work environment where I was able to meet so many nice people.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
helped people that were starting out in a new fitness program. Guided clients through exercises and fitness machines