YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

156 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
fun working enviorment
Youth Counselor/youth sports assistant director (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, augusztus 17.
a typical day at work would consist of being energized and ready to be active with children i learned how to be outgoing and creative as well as working with other and being open to all new ideas the hardest part about this job is managing this different personalities and attitudes
free membership
management
Fun workplace
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2017, augusztus 9.
They are very reasonable with the hours that are given or the hours that you choose to be put on on the schedule. They are really laid back and its a really fun environment to be in.
Pro érvek
Fun environment with great people
nothing
Awesome work place
Supervisor of Before and After Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, augusztus 5.
I must say I love the Y it is a Awesome place to work to the amazing workers to then amazing for facility you will truly love working at the Y there is always opportunity to grow in move up within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
students were fantastic to work with
Group Fitness Exercise Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, július 31.
Typical day working in fitness center gave me the chance to work with individuals on proper use of equipment.
Learned to be endure members
Some of the management was tolerable.
The hardest art of the job was dealing with members who refused to follow rules of facility.
the most enjoyable was helping students reach their fitness goals.
free menbership
no benefits
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but not enough money to make you stay.
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, július 20.
I enjoyed my time at the YMCA but I had to leave because there weren't many chances for advancement and there are limited full-time positions. There is a high turnover rate.
Pro érvek
It's a fun place to work and you get a free membership while you work there.
Kontra érvek
There are not enough full-time positions, the rotating shifts suck because they don't allow you to get a second part-time job
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for getting to know the members of your community
Engagement Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, július 15.
A typical day at work can be easy going, i've learned to multitask and exercise extreme patience working with customers and management. Not a great place if you're looking for consistency and positive environment. Some people in management don't know how to manage staff members and customers and will put extra work on you if you're working the front desk. the most enjoyable part of this job are during breaks and connecting customers to resources around St. Louis
Pro érvek
Good place to start your first job, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, disorganized management, staff members who don't care.
Fun place to work
Child Watch Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, július 5.
Working here I got to bring out my inner child. Great place to work i recommend anyone to work for the YMCA, well unless you do not like to have a good time.
Great Place to Work
No Cons
N/a
Camp Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, június 2.
Great first job to work at it as a kid if you know how to swim to be a lifeguard camp counselor or child care worker This job come with a free membership and other free things
N/A
N/A
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Non for profit company that doesn't compensate employees.
OFFICE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, május 17.
This company pays management well, but doesn't offer full time positions so they don't have to pay full time benefits. Keeps non-management employees under 40 hours intentionally.
Pro érvek
Can be a fun and fulfilling position
Kontra érvek
Pay and benefits not equivalent to position
1,0
Great Organization
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, május 14.
The YMCA is a great organization but has lost its way with leadership.

Leadership does not appreciate its employees.

People work for the YMCA because of its mission.
The YMCA is fun
Fitness leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2017, május 12.
Working for the YMCA is definitely a feel good job. We work daily with kids influencing their health and fitness. This is very rewarding knowing that I am able to change the lives of the kids that I worked with. The workplace culture is very upbeat and positive and I have created valuable relationships amongst my peers.
Great work enviroment
Life Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, május 9.
Loved working at the YMCA. I haven't worked there in years but still keep in contact with my former coworkers. A typical work day would be guarding the pool and patrons, making sure everyone is safe and following the rules of the pool. Hardest part would definitely be the young workers there that would call in frequently.
Pro érvek
Becoming very close with your co-workers
Kontra érvek
Pay is usually minimum wage. HArd for someone to advance out of the aquatics department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Philanthropic organization striving to serve the community
YMCA Diabetes Prevention Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, május 5.
I served those looking to improve their health. I enjoyed teaching about proper nutrition and healthy physical activity in order to decrease those with risk of diabetes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fun workplace with great mission
Inclusion Services/Lifeguard/Camp Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, május 1.
The management could use some re-vamping, it is very disorganized in day-to-day operations. The people there are very person-oriented and it feels like a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, very positive people
Fitness Desk Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, április 20.
I have sharpened my customer service skills quite a bit.
I usually work night shifts as they are longer and I need the hours but I don't really love working until 10pm every time i come in. I love the easy going atmosphere and everyone is super nice and very positive.
easy going
late night shifts
2,0
Revolving door
Human Resources Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, április 15.
The Y is great place to gain experience but is a revolving door. No one stays employed over 5 years. There are a lot of internal and cultural changes that need to be made.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Ymca
Manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, március 29.
Easy job, doesn't require much physical work. If you enjoy kids this is a good job for you. As well flexible hours is always a plus. Creativity is always welcomed.
YMCA Benefits
Front Desk/Custodian (Intern) (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, március 23.
Excellent workplace to me apart of, loved my experience there my supervisor was ever so helpful kept me going and motivated me to go highter in my accomplishments.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job for college students
Y - Club Youth Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, március 21.
The children are great and fun, keep you in shape and active
It's a part time job but they have a lot of benefits still.
The pay is okay because its part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding job, political atmosphere.
Director of Youth and Family Programs (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, január 4.
Working at the YMCA has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my professional life. However, the atmosphere is saturated with office politics. Individuals who work the hardest may get looked over, and others may advance. This is not a case of sour grapes from an employee that got looked over, just an observation during my tenure.
Rewarding community work
Kontra érvek
Glass ceilings, political barriers, and big-business infrastructure. Lack of diversity.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van