Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Southgate, MI

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 723 értékelés megtekintése
Fun
I was very scared at first but it ended up not being so bad I liked it a lot and didn’t wanna leave but I just wasn’t getting the hours and enough pay but overall it was fun and they are very respectful and responsible
Fun and Friendly Workplace
I enjoyed working at the YMCA because everyone on staff was so nice and so willing to help and answer questions. I also enjoyed becoming a familiar face to the Y guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Learning on the job
Every day was fun. I worked for the YMCA during the summer camp. The summer camp taught me to have patience and be afraid to try new things. The summer camp helped me grow as an individual. The afterschool program helped me always be able to find the positive in the negatives and also find the solutions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there it’s a great environment to work in.i really enjoyed the employees they made sure everyone is enjoying there job. It was fun to see the kids come in and have fun playing in the water park.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked the members and staff I worked at the Y for a long time and management did change but not for the better. I have a lot of good memories and some bad.
Pro érvek
Did a lot for the community, Found a lot of friends and the members where the best
Micro management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Fun while it lasted
I absolutely loved working at the Y because of the members. They have thee most amazing and loyal members I’ve seen since working at fitness places. The downside of working here was the management. Too many wrong things was allowed to slide because of the closeness of the coordinator with the employees that were super young. When I seen and had to deal with before leaving is definitely not what the Y stands for. The pay was not worth it at all to continue to deal with it.
Members are amazing
Low pay, inconsistent management
2,0
Not a good choice
The work culture as a whole is very lazy. Management isn't available or professional. Many times I have had my pay messed up. Overall not a great job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, nice people
The YMCA is a great place to work. I was a coach here and really enjoyed working with youth and the management is easy going with solid communication skills.
Great part time job.
The members were great, you have a real opportunity to connect with the people there. The members were one of the main reasons I stayed for so long. Pay was good for work that I did as a lifestyle coach.
Pro érvek
Fun job, great team to be apart of.
Kontra érvek
Can have very drastic down time making it boring at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Day to day job was great, the people were fun the culture and atmosphere was good...pay was lacking but its an hourly job so what can you say. Would defiantly recommend.
A good place to work at
Everyone is friendly and work environment is fine. A day of work consist of helping gym members and serving their needs while at the gym. Management is good and they work with your personal schedule. For example if you are in school they will work with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job for anyone interested in persuing the medical field
At this position, I obtained an ample amount of useful basic medical knowledge to use as a platform for future work. Hardest part of the job was staying focused in the humid climate of pool area. Most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of accomplishment knowing I ensured the safety of the members and guests.
Pro érvek
Paid breaks, acquired important skills, free membership
Distressing working conditions
fairly well
The YMCA is a great place for youth. I enjoy working with the children. Majority of the staff are great. Management is fairly well. A typical day is just dealing with children. As a latchkey teacher I make the job as fun as possible and do my duty to accomodate the best needs of each child. The hardest part of the job is interacting with each child on a one on one basis when you have 20 children or more. i take the time to do alot of fun crafts and group activities.
Pro érvek
great work environment, easy job, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
not much room to grow, pay rate is low
Fun
Working with the kids is great. Getting for the most part what i need as supplies so do fun activities with the students.

The staff at the ymca is great they are kind and caring. I love working at the ymca feeling like a family is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
The days were not mundane, there was always something new to be done. The people were fun to work with. New programs start every three months so it requires you to be detail oriented and know how to prioritize tasks.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Limited hours, lots of fun with kids
I loved working with kids and just hanging out with the kids. The job was a really good job, but the hours were too short and there is no room to grow within this work field. CPR was taught to all latchkey counselors.
children
Kontra érvek
short shifts, no room to develop, dead end
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Fun enjoyable place to work.
I have the greatest boss ever Coworkers help each other when needed, and I have learned to better engage with infants/toddlers and older children. .The hardest part is working in the evening, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with the children, and having fun.
Pro érvek
allowed to have access to the fitness equipment
no health coverage
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés