Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Savannah, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
68 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good is the children were very understanding and cooperative, they listened even though they had to adjust to a new supervisor. The bad was the capacity of children and not enough staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was told by the director not to tell the parents when the other kids are being bullies.i quit without saying anything .we are suppose to make sure the children are safe if they are in the group and the bullying and cause trauma.
Pro érvek
The children are so sweet
You can not speak up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all great &friendly place to work. Everyone is nice for the most part. Great learning for a Maintenance person who wants to learn there trade. Lots of different things to upkeep and take care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in high school at the time, and had a lot going on with outside of school activities. I learned the value of diversity. I loved working with my fellow employees and saying hey to the regulars.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very family oriented and everyone is friends here. Some of the most morally correct and amazing individuals. IF you want somewhere with a great environment this is it but the pay isn't that great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great community organization and provides ample opportunities for growth. As a lifeguard, you have the ability to select a work schedule that fits with your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Kids Are the reason I come to work everyday Nd go home with a smile on my face I feel we should get paid more thn what we already do but for the most part I do it for my kids Nd kids only
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working in the childwatch. I loved everyone I worked around and my boss was super understanding and flexible. The pay was low but that's my only complaint. I enjoyed my time there and would like to work there again one day. Great position for a stay at home mom or a mom that wants to work until she has to pick up the kids from school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly, enjoyed my position as the Site Director for Savannah, Georgia's YMCA Pryme Time division. The children are awesome. My staff was great never had issues or problems with staff. My District Coordinator, always, responded to my calls or concerns. Once school is out for the summer, you become unemployed, unless you get hired in the YMCA summer programs. I developed a good rapport with the school principal and teachers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to pay the employees more, give benefits and paid vacation leave. The head people are very nice and let their staff work without being micro- managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a productive place to work . You are expected to work professionally. It’s easy to maintain everyone . The environment is safe and you would enjoy the work you would have to accomplish. Im pleasured to work here .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working here it was very stressful at the end with management so I had to leave for medical reasons but if the management was changed it would be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this Company, it is a Christian based facility and everyone their was very dedicated to their job and to everyone that walked into the facility. I opened every morning at 5:00 for the elderly that worked out early and I also closed some days as well. This company helped people that was in need and was always kind and had a heart for people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position at the YMCA was located near project housing and consisted of an after-school program for Elementary and Middle School students. It offered tutoring for the students along with various activities to include modern dance, arts and crafts and allowed the students to use the gymnasium to play basketball and other gym related activities. There was also an affordable day care/nursery program for parents who had infant children who couldn't afford to send them to other established day-care centers.
Pro érvek
Working with the children.
Working hours and pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work. Unsafe and very racist environment. Crime, theft. .......poor management. Favoritism, Only the clicks get recognized. unprofessional lazy atmosphere.
Better jobs out there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management overworked me and never compensated. Never organized, programs weren't properly planned and managed. They pay the bare minimum and do not provided raises when do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would say that if you wanted to work at the Y i would suggest looking into your schedule and finances before anything. Its a great place to work overall, the members are awesome and so is the people you work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you do not like children do not apply. If you do not have patience then do not apply. This is a job for people who are quick paced and can handle anything being thrown their way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a amazing experience being able to work with children on a daily basis. everyday it seemed that I was obligated to impact their lives in some shape or form so I always was sure to make them smile in some way. I made them learn from
fitness, great counseling experience
always have to be alert
Munkahelyi kultúra
The y can be fun and the do offer a lot to their members. However the pay is wsy below average for fitness instructors and the ymca percentage taken from personal trainers was increased.to a ridiculous ammount. The management, board, etc can be pretty harsh and negative, especially considering its a Christian business. I would not care to work in that environment again
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Advanced based on who you k ow. Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a hard place to work, I've worked in numerous positions and all have the mostly the same problem. The higher-ups will not go through the time to train you. Promotions and increase in pay are highly not likely, no matter how long you've been there. Management is usually untrained and does not know how to properly do their job. The good parts of a job at the YMCA is a free gym membership, good coworkers, and if you're lucky a good manager.