Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sanford, ME

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sanford, ME6 értékelés
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a lot that goes into being a site director for YMCA. This is a good job for someone who likes to stay busy and moving. Good position for someone starting out in a director position or for someone who is looking for a side hustle.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved everything about this job! Sad I have to move away! Manager was sweet and coworkers were awesome! Loved seeing the regular clients daily! I hope all Y’s are this amazing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work for , good to employees and helping the community although you can be paid more in other gyms it doesn’t have the same feeling as when you work for a ymca
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience wasn't the best they hired many teens so I never got hours even tho I always could work, when asked for more hours I got less. A guy got a raise and promotion before me and I worked more and I was friendlier.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working their. I love working with children anyway but I left because I was trying to find a job where I could get good money quick. Some coworkers weren't great workers and the job was sometimes stressful but it was fun.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for the Sanford-Springvale YMCA for 12 years in a variety of roles both as a part-time staff person and at the management level. The YMCA has given me the opportunity to have a challenging and rewarding career, while respecting the balance of home and work life.