Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Jose, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Jose, CA91 értékelés
91 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 070 értékelés megtekintése
Web Development
Using Java ,JavaScript, Wordpress and I been the web administrator , adding , editing , deleting .
I trained my team by making training and classes .

Also I been leader and psychosocial support for kids , adults , and old ages ..
Good company
Great starter company allowed me to develop my skills as a leader. Provides great health care. Life lessons and team building skills. Family and community based company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
diversity in programs group ex and staff are great
pay could be a little better for the amount of things i do,
but all in all i wouldn't like to be in a corporate gym too many rules and standards to be y innovating
split shifts
2,0
Wouldn't Come Back
I've worked for this company almost 5 years and its never felt professional or secure. Management is absolutely awful. Hours are terrible, and your time is not valued.
Workplace
The YMCA offered many great opportunities and allowed for growth. The YMCA is very flexible and willing to work with any individuals schedules. Great place.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Stressful alright working environment
definitely not for everyone, but if you like kids, you would probably be fine with the job. Management is alright, definitely not the best. Pay is not as much as it should be considering the work load.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization to gain some experience.
My overall experience at the Y was great. Learned a lot, gained great experience; but, didn't have the creative freedom or the management support I needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and develop they truly care about there employees. Willing to help out in anyway possible. They train and help you get better positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very organized and fun environment for kids and staff
My overall experience in the Y was great the kids always made it fun for me as well as me for them. We both got to learn a lot from each other.
If I had a child I would take them to the Y.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Overall it is a good way to learn are communication skills with children and adults. It was nice working with a team and coming up with weekly activities
2,0
The Y
Patience. If you do not have this skill, you are NOT going to enjoy this job. Taking care of kids on a daily basis also requires extensive understanding, positive values, and creative/critical thinking for very difficult situations. Management is iffy depending on location, and how social you are.
Community based benefits
Not one day i did not learn something new;froe example; building community relationships with members or with the community when hosting campaigns or events for families to enjoy. The fact that the YMCA's core values do aspire to help low income individuals/families.
My experience
The YMCA was my first teaching job after working several years in a restaurant. They give me the opportunity to learned and gain teaching and planning skills while working along site with my supervisor and assistance.
Pro érvek
being able to learn more and gain experience
Kontra érvek
it is only part time unless you become a supervisor or director
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, with little pay
There were opportunities to grow and training to help with your Y career but the pay was always near minimum wage, even with a college degree the pay wasn't worth staying. Diversity in employees and nice environment more of a temporary job rather than a career
Friendly environment
Kontra érvek
alot of job responsibilities for little pay but with high expectations
Working with younth students
After school program tutoring students with their program of homework what they need help with interacting them with no activities indoor and outdoor games being prepared for the future
Great place
Great place to work at. Had a job taking care of after school program. There is a lot of things to learn when dealing with kids many rules to follow to make sure they are safe. It is a great program.
Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty new but very busy and a lot of moving parts
Great help and great family feel
Working with the community provides lots of opportunities to actually make an impact

Programming is a huge component
My Review
I been working for the YMCA for a long time. Typically, we care for students in an after school program designed to accommadate their educational supports needs.
Fun lots to do!
I would like to say right off the bat that I was not actually employed here I am just a volunteer. However, I noticed that the culture is very friendly,all the employees seem to get along great. The YMCA is constantly busy, there will be lull's but usually there are a lot of clients in and out of the building.
fun environemt
Kontra érvek
needs better training and organization
Fun workplace
Nice job to have while in college. In charge of setting up and clean up. Then you help assist or run the basketball practices and game days are on Saturday's that is when you referee.
Fun environment
YMCA provided a fun work environment. Working with kids made the job very enjoyable, and to seem them grow is what makes working at YMCA worth it. You also learn patience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés