YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

227 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 835 értékelés megtekintése
Team Oriented
Full-Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 6.
The YMCA is a great place to work for to build your skills in the work force. The staff are team oriented and always help out in the day to day duties.
Good college job
Lead-Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 3.
Working here was great for a college student. At the time that I was here my direct supervisor really made a difference in the fairness of the job. After he left it all went down hill. Patrons can be disrespectful and if you have someone to back you up this can make a difference but if they do not it just sucks. I have not worked here in 3 years so I would definitely check who the direct supervisor and ask questions about support towards the lifeguards.
Fun Workplace
Intern Case Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, december 24.
Management are very friendly and they always have their door open if you need to talk. Also, employees are very helpful and cheerful. As an intern, you are allowed to help other departments to gain experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Place to Work With.
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, november 21.
It was really old when i worked there before they renovated it, I was starting to be myself by building character and experience and cherished it very much everyday when i was trying to complete high school. I was cleaning the machines and taking out the trash everytime. It felt like i belong and it was great.
2,0
The Y
I had a hard time at the location in which I was working. Some of their members complained about the tone of my voice. I also felt that me having Epilepsy waa not good while there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding but not much room for growth
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, november 5.
I did grow as a person here but it is harder to grow within departments unless you work in other departments as well. I built great relationships with the community that I will hold with me forever.
Content Employee
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, október 9.
Great values, great organization. Great work to make sure community has resources. Likes to promote from within. Job stability is a plus. Benefits are good in San Diego.
Fun Workplace
Membership Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, szeptember 9.
A typical day at the YMCA front desk is helping members/customers register for programs, offer tours, and sign up for memberships. We are trained in customer service. The hardest part of our job would be registrations because we have different codes you need to input but after a while they become routine. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are helping others who are in need of your assistance.
Fun
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 26.
I have worked at the ymca for 4 years and next year I will be applying for a paid counselor job. I worked with kids and assist counselors mainly. I have always enjoyed working there. There's no interview for the teen position but its basically half summer camp half work so you have to go through training and pay,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Family Advocate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 23.
The organization as a whole has relatable values as a non-profit. Typical day at work is replying to emails, returning phone calls, and processing weekly changes.
productive and busy
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A typical day at work was clocking in then putting my swim trunks on. After we would all set up the pool lanes and get everything situated so that lessons could take place. After 5 hours of lessons, you get to go home.
Ymca
Respite Care Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, július 6.
What I do in my job is to take care of special needs children. Using appropriate language, teaching by playing, and positive reinforcement. I also model positive behavior
Very productive working environment
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 30.
My over all experience was enjoyable easy understanding of procedures of the program. accesses to time sheets and jog update information was always there.
Amazing learning experience
AFTERSCHOOL COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 25.
The amount of learning experience grows daily. Even Co workers are amazing and never leave anyone behind. Such a friendly and positive workplace at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Youth Leader/Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 21.
I would volunteer my time to take care of the kids at the YMCA and on a typical day at work, they are required full attention on them as to make sure no one is hurt.
Great Experience
Expanded Learning Program LEAD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 19.
Fast paced work field, need to be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in short notice. Multi tasking is a highly needed. Problem solving on the daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and quick-paced work environment
Youth Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 17.
Due to working for an after school program, the daily schedule was pretty tight. From set up, to an afternoon meeting and sign in with the students, homework hour, some sort of physical activity, another academic hour, it was very well organized and allowed for a smooth transition for the students. My supervisor was awesome and easy to talk to, the workplace was relaxed yet professional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 17.
The YMCA was a great straight out of high school starter job. I worked there in the evenings and really enjoyed my time there. Management was very easy to work with.
Okay
Lifeguard, Swim instructor, Swim Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego2019, június 16.
Working for the y is a good summer job. Only a good sumer jobs. Other than that management sucks everywhere. Managers have favorites and it ain't that fun tbh. Good hours offered though
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and welcoming atmosphere
Gymnastics Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 13.
I loved working here! I met so many amazing people and grew as a person as a result. The YMCA became a family for me. Tons of smiles and everyone is always helpful. Was so sad to say goodbye.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van