Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sammamish, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a fantastic place to work if you're looking for a relaxed place with leaders who care about your success. They take every opportunity to help you succeed, and are open to any questions or concerns you may have. A typical day at work includes entering paperwork, folding towels, and assisting members with any concerns they may have about their accounts. Management, in my experience, was the best I've ever had. She is kind and caring, and always has your back. The hardest part of the job is definitely getting to know the software we use, but once you get the hang of it, it's no big deal. I enjoyed bonding with my coworkers the most.
Pro érvek
Free membership!
Kontra érvek
Towel folding gets tedious, members don't like their ID's being checked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management made this work environment so toxic. It felt like being in middle school again. I contemplated quitting almost every single day after working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was fun and engaging throughout the day. You learn cooperation, awareness and patience overall. Management was great for hosting parties and get togethers every week. Really relaxed and positive atmosphere. As long you are comfortable in the water and won't fall asleep lifeguarding, expect another wonderful day. Saving lives and cute co-workers make the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked this job, in the beginning, but as time went on and management changed, it didn't become fun anymore. For example, I would request time off but still be required to work if i coulnd get my shifts covered. It wasn't fair and since a lot of the staff is in high school, higher position jobs would have to scramble to guard the pool or cover swim lessons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was great so long as you worked opposite the boss and had a take-charge attitude. They were notorious for pushing people around in order for self-promotion. Even going so far as breaking laws in order to look good to upper management.
Pro érvek
loved the clients
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the Y sometimes it is stressful but nothing that isn't manageable. The people around you is what makes it the best place to be. Everyone has the same goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty simply, make a plan for the kids to practice their techniques, go 1 on 1 with the kids for better understanding. I learned to be more outgoing and friendly but to also be assertive. The co-workers are friendly, helpful and outgoing. The hardest part of the job was paying attention to 6+ kids at one time. The most enjoyable part were the kids, they were funny, outgoing and whenever I was feeling sleepy before work they would usually be the ones to make me feel awake.
5 minute breaks between 30 minute classes