Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Joseph, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Saint Joseph, MI11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 633 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed working at the Y. The YMCA offers opportunities to advance and to move internally within the company. They provide CPR and First Aid classes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work. The people are friendly. I can communicate openly and efficiently with my managers. The building is clean . The work I do I like and it fits me. I have never felt more at home. It is what I love to do schedule and plan. The thing I love the most is the impact the company has on the entire community. The people we help and the smiles we see, it blesses my heart.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA offered a relaxed and enjoyable work atmosphere. If you enjoy working with kids, this is the perfect position.
A typical work day consists of starting the mornings, Monday through Friday, at the Y and taking the buses over to the park. The whole day is set up around "rotations" in which the camp counselors set up to pass the day with the kids. Everyone enjoyed moving around the park from archery, board games, swimming, obstacle courses, sports, and other fun activities.
Fun and engaging atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Temporary summer job, not long-term
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth working at the YMCA. Wouldn’t even workout there either m. Go workout at Planet Fitness. They keep up maintenance on the equipment and actually listen to the memeber
The Y sucks
The company is a con
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with the kids they were so sweet and funny energetic. Loved people. We got to work with the kids on their homework. And we fed them snacks.
Doing homework and activities
Short time with kids
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there over eighteen years ago in the preschool. I worked there because my son went to preschool there and it was convenient. it was a nice program.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked their as a lifeguard their is not much to do. You watch the pool, you clean, and you yell at people to not run. Me and many other workers kept complaining about certain employees not doing their job, skipping work, or just being rude. None of the management ever did anything about it.
Kontra érvek
Terrible managment, also no breaks as a lifeguard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work was waiting for the kids to arrive
Learned to be more patient

Time Management

Calm Collected And Playful

Hardest Part was doing other peoples job

Enjoyable Part Engaging with staff and kids getting to know them
Free Lunch
Short Break
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved teaching the kids but there was an overall lack of organization by management that finally led to me leaving. There was an overall lack of concern of you as a person. They stressed being able to report and tout their goods deeds with little consideration in the overall efficacy of the program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA because I was able to see transformations in clients by through the staff by helping them meet personal goals through education, encouragement and lifestyle changes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the ymca was a fast paced, cleaned, well organized place. A typical day at work was very productive. we would have numerous task to complete each day. my managers ere very uplifting and even had special birthdays for each employee. the co workers are excellent, they also had great team work. they helped each other well with each talk. the hardest part of the job was holiday's, but my most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my happy customers walk out happy and satisfied.
Pro érvek
birthday gifts, discounts, free membership
Kontra érvek
too much work not enough pay