Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Royersford, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA was a un place to work. I will say the pay is not there, but you do get a free membership for yourself or at least used to be able to get a free membership, its been a few years since I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels like family, but pay is horrible. Cannot earn a decent living there. I learned from a seasoned person excellent teaching skills. I liked the trainings.
paid for trainings
little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I cannot say much about it because I left in the middle of major changes. The only complaint I have is the lack of communication. For example, even though I told them I was going on school leave, the system still terminated me for not working for a certain period of time. I wish I knew more information about student leave. However, this was a new system and I am not sure if my manager knew that it was going to do that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Spring Valley YMCA is a great place to work. The benefits are also great, as you get a membership to the YMCA as well. If you are dedicated to teaching and enjoy a family oriented work environment, the YMCA is a great place to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working for the ymca. It taught me that values of hard work, community, work live balance, and teamwork. I enjoyed working in a happy friendly environment. The members were kind and were happy to exchange pleasantries. Each day the team members would get a rotating schedule so the job stayed exciting. The most difficult part of the job was testing my abilities in the snow and rain. Weathering the storm to ensure member could get in, around, and out if the building without any injuries.
great honest team atmosphere
working late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA over a summer. The environment was very fun and exciting. I learned how to work with people of all ages. Our bosses were extremely caring and wanted us to enjoy our time at the Y. I learned team building skills and how to work within a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was working closely with the kids and having the chance to give them the best summer ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Saying goodbye to some really great people. Great environment for the members and staff. It would be awesome if more of the YCMA facilities would model after this one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I enjoyed working there. I would most likely still be working there if they didn't require a life guard certification as a slide attendant, where as they didn't before.
Pro érvek
good breaks, taken care of
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the job management understanding, nice atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
ranging from any type of cleaning inside and outside, to actually accomplishing landscaping projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Currently I work as a teachers aid part time with the Y, I work in the early childhood center with a group of about 13 children who are approximately 1- 2 years of age.
excellent staff !!!