Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Riverview, FL

Értékelések kategória szerint
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 636 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is alright. Interacting with the kids is the best part about the job and you make some nice connections. The Pay isn’t very good but it’s a decent part time job
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day I was responsible for up to 200 campers and 6-10 counselors. This required me to communicate effectively with each of my employees and to be intentional in my decisions and actions. This job also involved calling parents and handling customer service which I have begun to excel at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My 3 years at YMCA was nothing short of amazing, some things could’ve been better, but everything ended up coming together at the end. Management was barely around for any back bone support my team & I needed through out my summer at Spurlino YMCA. At the Spurlino YMCA branch most of the summer camp activities did take place outside, so that is another negative, how ever it was a smooth summer camp regardless of everything that was going on.
Free Lunches
rarely any benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the Ymca’s is the best work experience I’ve ever had. The only thing I can really complain about the job is some of the rules and pay but other than that it was great.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was enjoyable by how it involved getting paid to play games with kids and doing fun activities. A problem with working at the YMCA was some of the excess regulation applied to the camp. The strict environment sometimes made things uncomfortable by how the leadership of the camp micromanaged how other employees do their job. Helping out with the kids was great, but some other employees made the experience unnecessarily stressful.
Pro érvek
Fun activities and making kids happy
The strict environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has helped me grow in different ways and is a productive place for all ages. There’s something going on for everyone and you are always active.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, occasional free gifts
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, non-equal pay rate, overworking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the work I did for the YMCA from taking lead at 16 and helping jump start the fishing camp structure to summers running around the 65 acre best friend maker.
Pay
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great organization and their number one priority is their people and kids. Their culture is phenomenal and the activities and services they provide at awesome. Overall a great comany with great values.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often times at Macy's, I'd unload the store's merchandise and move the items down a line, then soon after dispersed the merchandise storewide.
Compensation