Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richmond, KY

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 673 értékelés megtekintése
If You Love People then This is the Place To Be
The YMCA is a great place to work and give back to the Community. They are flexible with Scheduling and will accommodate the times your Available To Work.
1,0
Awful leadership
When I worked for them last year and beginning of this year, the management including the CEO were awful. No help and did not care about the employees or children
fun environment
It was always a welcoming environment. I liked the people, the job was not enough hours. They did not offer more hours. the most enjoyable part of the day was working with the athletes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I help potential members by giving tours, explaining classes and equipment in the facility.I do filing and answering the phone.I assist any members wi
I help potential members by giving tours explaining classes that the facility has. I help them with payment arrangements. I do filing and answering phones. I call members of any issues with there accounts.I work in a very secure and loving envirament. I would say one of the hardest things about my job is low income people who cant afford the programs. I enjoy seeing people having fun with there children, getting physically better, reaching there goals.
Pro érvek
working with the public and helping people.
Kontra érvek
no health care or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience working with special needs chldren.
Overall, I really enjoyed this volunteer experience. I was able to work directly with special needs children, developing their motor skills. during this experience I not only learned about special needs children, but learned more about myself.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Not a fun place to work
This is not a fun place to work, but it's an easy paycheck for high school or college aged kids. Management is friendly. If no one is in the pool, you have to find something to keep you looking busy and you don't get breaks.
easy job
boring
Productive and Fun
Accommodating if I need time off as long as notification is given in a timely manner. My co-workers are great and my manager is wonderful. Everyone works hard and we have fun together.
Free gym membership
Part time
Fun place to work
It is a fun place to work because of the people/members. The hardest part is dealing with the turnover with the CEO's. There is always a new one and new rules/guidelines. They are also not willing to change their ways.
Understandable with children
management
Fantastic workplace
Working at the YMCA has been an amazing opportunity for me. While working with children there, I have been able to gain experience for when I become a teacher.
ymca
I worked at the ymca in Richmond for 9 years or so I really enjoyed working there hours were good because I didn't have to be at work until my kids went to school and was home before they got out I would clean cafeteria after breakfast for daycare kids and again after lunch it was a lot of fun working there I enjoyed it
Munkahelyi kultúra
High-energy job with opportunities to interact with a lot of members
A typical work day at the YMCA involved a lot of member interactions, managing my front desk staff, having on-on-one interviews with members applying for financial assistance, and working closely with my other managers to ensure the upward-motion of the YMCA.
Pro érvek
Constant member interactions, fast-paced, enjoyable
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no salary, multiple job work load
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good community resource.
Has programming that appeals to all ages. The aquatics department is the biggest draw. Other programing includes sports leagues for adults and youth.
Great Company
Worked in babysitting room, easy job. Fun quick and to the point. At the time received free membership which came in handy. Loved job, left because there were not enough hours, no advancement opportunities.
ran camp for kids
ran sports camps for kids. kids worked hard and enjoyed the training.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés