Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rehoboth Beach, DE

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is an amazing place to work, everyone is super nice and respectful. The managers are very caring and helpful. I have to say it is the best job experience I have had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA and would love to work there again! I enjoyed working at the front desk, in the fitness center, with the teen leadership program, and with the children at summer camp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the employees Great management training for up and coming employees. Working there was a great way to meet new people, and experience different cultures. The hardest part of working there was dealing with highly irate members. However once their issue was addressed, they became much more pleasant to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad job not enough pay also they had very poor trading no Benefits and the management was a disaster there no one helped out and people yelled at the life guards for no reason
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never suggest to anybody about working at the YMCA. They have very poor management. They lack organizational skills. Everything is total choas and does not have any order to anything they do. NEVER WORK HERE!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at YMCA of Delaware is very fast pasted and must be able to wear multiple hats. The pay is low, bu the job is rewarding. The benefits package is fabulous.
Pro érvek
discounts on programming, health care
too many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
mop floors pick trash up strip wax floor dust set up bords meating meat the gust help in outher department did work order I'm hard worker looking it was nice working with them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA was a great way to meet and collaborate with members of the community. I had numerous opportunities to work with different age groups of children, however the high turn-over of the management lead to a lot of inconsistencies within the company, and placed a struggle for career advancement on my position.
Free gym membership
Kontra érvek
no benefits, high turn-over of management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic organization! Folks who are driven to serve their community The Annual Campaign is one of the most important and essential components that make our Y successful in serving families This is a culture not just a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am always on my toes working at the YMCA. I have lots of fun. They have so much to offer, including trainings and classes in order to move up the job scale and succeed. I am a Preschool Teacher and I conduct lessons to children ages 2-5. The hardest part of my job is watching all the children grow up, and move on with their life. That is also the most enjoyable part as well. I am very happy to have an impact on their lives. I am very fond of all my co-workers. We all work hard as a team, to keep this place going.
Munkahelyi kultúra
kept area safe for all members and made sure chlorine levels were at proper levels
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly people, clean environment, several health benefit options, variety of exercise equipment
hours
director
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is not that big so it is like working with a close knit family.