Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Raleigh, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Raleigh, NC136 értékelés
136 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 392 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
We get to have a lot of fun with the kids, I get to know the kids very well and they trust me a lot I love all the kids there. I can’t wait to come back to the school and see all the kids.
The kids
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is a great way of giving back to the members of my community who like to stay active. As a lifeguard, I take pride in ensuring the safety of YMCA members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive staff and flexible hours. Great sense of community and well-compensated. I really enjoy the opportunities and the role affords me the chance to meet new people, and feel valued as a team member.
Staff camraderie
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt very supported by my boss and coworkers. I was a great opportunity to connect with a diverse population and learn how to communicate with kids and parents. I loved teaching kids new skills and seeing them improve in their skills on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the hours when working with youth programs can be somewhat challenging, the work and environment more than compensates. The Y is definitely more than a gym and I've enjoyed being part of their cause-driven community. Even when I leave this role, I will still be committed to supporting and being a part of my local Y.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days you worked independently. All of the staff at the YMCA are friendly and respectful. It was a quiet and peaceful environment in the office area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place for people of all ages to work if they enjoy working directly with others in a healthy lifestyle oriented job. There is never a dull moment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great place to work for someone who is not looking to make ends meet. It's a safe place. Gym benefits are a plus. The majority of the employees are part timers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y follows their mission and values for both its members and its employees. The Y is a great place to start for a full time job and learn how to grow and succeed within a company with others that fully support you and your goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is fun place to work. For me there wasn’t a real opportunity for advancement. But it was still a worth it experience for the skills I learned from the program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had a great experience working with the YMCA. I've grown here and learned so much. Everyone is friendly and eager to help you along the way. Its a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, you get to have fun and play games with kids. It can get a little frustrating at time when kids start acting up, but it is honestly a great environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA would be a good first job for someone. Definitely a job for someone who enjoys being around kids. I think the staff is underpaid as far as being moved up to management and only making $1 more an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good first job, but not a job if you intend on paying for monthly bills as a college student, i would recommend this job more for high schoolers looking for a first job that looks good on a college application or if you need an easy summer job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The boss picked favorites and required people to prioritize the job over school and life.... I don't know how else to put it, she was disorganized. Frequently talked and handled situations in an unprofessional manner. Scheduled people when it wasn't within their availability. Held some people at a hire standard than others. There was no orientation when I arrived so I was left struggling in my role.I loved the patrons and coworkers but management was less to be desired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very satisfying place to work if you like kids and developmental stuff. The environment is decent and other co workers are decent people who teach Christian principles. They offer flexible hours and manage around a standard after school or day school schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
IF you want to work with kids, or grow in administrative duties, this is the place. The YMCA is a great place to gain connections for the future, as well as training to become a stronger individual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my second job and I applied to be a camp counselor. The experience with my coworkers and superiors was almost always positive. I will coming back next summer to work again. 9/10 recommend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is very friendly. The nonprofit has a clear mission and everything they do abides by their mission statement. Working for the YMCA was fun and fulfilling.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I worked at the YMCA I experienced a lot of fun because I love children and I love letting the kid in me have fun as well. The salary was less than minimum wage.
Pro érvek
You get a free membership for working there
Kontra érvek
Upgraded salaries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to start lifeguard career at to get basics down before going to a theme park or a pool that holds a lot of people. Management was down on rules.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés