Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pottstown, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pottstown, PA14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 530 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with children gives you a sense of pride that you are ensuring their safety and creating a fun and stable environment for the growth of the children.
fun work environment
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management !!!! Favoritism and not even telling me my sons school nurse called for me because my son hit his head and they said to call when things settle down in the class room!!!! This was an emergency and they didn’t care about me or my son!!!!
N/a
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
My overall experience was average. The YMCA was understaffed at times. not always able to get bathrooms when needed. I was able to maintain my employment during slow periods.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working with the staff and clients. Enjoyed seeing the clients everyday and sharing in their live events that they would share with us. Great seeing the small children everyday and watching them grow up.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is nothing positive i can say about this place. I never got hours got Fired because i am a college student who can't come home every 12 weeks to have a shift and didn't even get told i was fired
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are interested in working for a corporation in which the higher ups have total control of you life, than this is the place to work for you! If you enjoy working long hours, and not obtaining over time pay, and are not appreciated for your dedication, than this is the right place for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The teachers have always been positive and nurturing to the children. They will work with your availability and allows you experience to work with many age groups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This work place is very relaxed and fun. Not a very school oriented job for someone looking to further their career but to decide if they would like to consider teacher. A great job for kids just graduating high school. Very flexible with schedules and understanding when emergencies do pop up.
Pro érvek
great atmosphere, good co-worker relationships
Kontra érvek
not paid enough, no benefits
everything was great

the buildings were nice and clean

the parents were always on time picking up their child

loved watchin the kids grow and learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being able to spend time with them before school and then hear about their day after. It would give me time while they were in school to plan activities and things for them to do. I liked being able to see how the kids from all different ages and such come together and enjoy being after school while waiting for their parents.
Pro érvek
playing and doing fun activities
Kontra érvek
having to disipline the kids when need be
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y do not give employees a chance for promotion or delegating duties for one to instead of being in one position exact other duties within the organization for advancement.
Pro érvek
It is designed to help those unfortunate non-profit organzation
No room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
the YMCA was great to work at because of the members. The management also did their best to make sure that all members and employees had a great environment to be in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
tought and learned with the kids, each child was different and everyday was something new, but always fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the YMCA for three years. I meant a lot of great children.
Pro érvek
i did not have to work holidays
Kontra érvek
not enough one on one time with children