YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pittston, PA

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 313 értékelés megtekintése
Great work p!ace
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2019, március 11.
Fun working place you meet a lot of good people it's an easy job for kids fresh out of high school it's like a family in a way you become part of The team i highly recommend people look into it more
Great people
Clean Workout Gym
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2017, augusztus 7.
Worked as a volunteer. Clean and disinfect locker rooms, workout rooms and bathroom. Maintain positive interactions with members and respond to concerns in a helpful and friendly manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set the ground work to future soccer players
Soccer Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2016, július 18.
Worked one day a week for a couple hours with children involving basic soccer skills. Incorporated a stretching, conditioning and physical skill program to prepare each individual for a potential higher soccer program.
Pro érvek
Give a positive path to potential soccer players
Limited space and equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant interaction with the public
Members Desk Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2015, október 21.
A great place to work, learned alot about different computer operations and programs. Worked in every department of the YMCA, Fitness assistant, daycare, wellness center, front desk. Worked with very dedicated people, main interest was to help our members.
Interacting with the public
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very pleasant going to work
Group Supervisor / Head Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2014, szeptember 1.
For the first time I enjoyed going to work. I liked my bosses, and the people I was working along side. We seemed to work well together and got things done effectively.

I do wish there were better benefits, but I understand. That was not nearly as important to me as enjoying the people I worked with
Pro érvek
Paid lunch and after a year of work, paid vacation
3,0
A different experience everday
Child Care Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2014, július 22.
I enjoy working at the YMCA. From the children, staff, and parents everyone is like a family. A typical day is interacting with the children whether it be at the pool or helping with homework. I have learned that not all children are the same and that they should not be treated as that.

The hardest part of the job for me is trying to make sure an entire department is on the same page. Everyone has their own sense of style and sometimes those senses clash but it is important to remember that we have the same end result in common.

The most enjoyable part of my job are the children. I live to see the smiles on their faces. The things they say and do just amaze me. And we are there for them when their mommies and daddies can't be. The trust they have in us is overwhelming.
Holidays off, gym membership
Not to bad
Member Engagement Coordinator, Full Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2013, november 6.
Okay place to work if you don't need to make money. Typical non profit organization, minimum wage and no room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fantastic place to work!
Certified lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2013, február 27.
The YMCA was a great place to work. The people that work there are not just coworkers but it is like a little family.
Pro érvek
you got to use the gym and the pool.
no health care

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van