YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

103 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
Poor management
Admin (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 1.
Always short staffed overly stressed. You will be worked non stop and upper management barely helps. They will say what can I do to help?! But dont bother asking because they will not. It's a Very top heavy organization.
Working with you
Camp Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 4.
Working with youth in a summer camp. Planning trips working on goals and objectives. Giving the youth a fun experience in a camp setting being engaged and supporting youth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an horrific place to work
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 13.
The clients are very friendly and positive. But the employees are always trying to talk down on each other. Very disrespectful to the housekeepers. They would dirty an area that we just cleaned so we can go back to clean it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a special place to work
Senior Counselor/ Dance instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, szeptember 27.
I love working at the YMCA, such amazing people. I love working with children and giving them knowledge to help them grow is super important. Just amazing!
It's not the Y any more
Administrative Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 19.
The facility lost it's YMCA designation. The VP sexually harassed me for years. I never got a raise.
They denied my unemployment after laying me off and promising that my unemployment would not be denied.
Use of the gym
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was ok
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 19.
Physical, boring, hot, too much work not enough compensation. It’s an ok job for a college student but you can’t advance..............................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Facilities Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, július 26.
Great place to work before the new association was put in made people feel like they had to walk on glass but a great place to work to get the business
Great Job For The Summer
Sports Coach + Gym Monitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, július 17.
It was a very relaxed, and a great job to have for the summer, but unfortunately the amount I was paid there wasn't enough to support myself. The culture was pretty relaxed, and just what I was looking for at the time.
Okay
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, július 5.
I had a decent time while working at the YMCA. The only thing was the management and time off system. The aquatics director was one of the nicest people I've met but her style was incoherent and very confusing. She would not handle time off but have the guards put up papers and hope that someone would take a shift. Complete chaos, but the people were nice.
Pro érvek
Breaks were good, and swim time was nice
Terrible work place
Event coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 24.
Low wages, awful staff members, terrible place to work, nobody get paid good or hardly any hours unless you are a manager or director or anything of the higher titles
Kontra érvek
low wages, no hours, no benefit, nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment need to be better
wellness coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 19.
the superviors and managers need to get better at being involved. they are very cocking when it come to their positon. its like they look down on people that are below them.
Very Recommended
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, május 22.
i recommend the YMCA for anyone that is looking to have fun at work and maintain a well organized social life. the YMcA provides benefits for their employees which shows that they really care about them.
Fun workplace
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, március 15.
Everyone is very close-knit here which is great! However, at the same time it is also a con, because when you’re an outsider they really do make it obvious until you’re in good with one of the other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Site Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, január 1.
Working at the Y was an overall fun experience. I learned a lot and had a chance to move up through being promoted. I can definitely say it was worthwhile.
Networking
YMCA review
Business Manager/Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, december 19.
YMCA is a great place to work. Helping the community in ways of Health & Wellness and creating relationship that go beyond. Enjoyed my time there and wish them the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca was a job experience that I would like to experience again
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, december 5.
The ymca was a very warm and comfortable place for me. The manager was great always had a wonderful attitude. The envious was safe and very welcoming.
Breaks, use of the ymca
N/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
The workplace culture
Member Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, november 27.
Every day the impact is felt when one of the members makes a healthy choice, when one of the children demonstrates the Y values and when the community comes together to support someone in need. The staff members are people who drive a cause.
Benefits, Work place culture
Low Salary if not FT
Ok
Membership Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, november 22.
Overall the YMCA was a fun experience. If your an 18-21 yr old, you will fit right in. The Y is very diverse and cultural. They try to make everyone feel welcomed. Only down side is the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization, some bad eggs
Counselor III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, november 18.
The YMCA as a whole is a great organization, however some branches are far worse than others. The specific branch I worked at was definitely a bad egg. Poorly organized, lazy staff, petty management, stressful.
A great place to work
AOA Coordinator/Senor Fitness Instr. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 25.
This place is a great opportunity for advancement. Nice relaxed environment. It is a community work place, The management staff is supportive. The culture is such that you have the ability to transfer to other locations with in the Y associations.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van