Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Philadelphia, PA105 értékelés
105 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 556 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working at the YMCA. I learned how to a lot of information not only about classroom management but management in general. Myself and my co-workers worked well together and helped each other in the classroom and outside. Not only did I teach there I was also involved in activities outside of the classroom such as Trunk for Treat.
Benefits, Co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
No support and expectations were high. Expected to work unattainable hours. No work life balance. But you get a free Y membership you can never use because your working 24/7.
Long unattainable hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was very annoying sometimes. Schedule changes and lack of communication from management pay needed to be increased. Children were delightful
Pro érvek
children, community support, good amount of supplies for classroom
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at the YMCA for over 10 years. In the ten years, my salary barely improved, even though I was given work to do above and beyond my position. They have laid off long-term employees just so they won't have to pay them for full time hours, or full time benefits.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I assisted the lead teacher with lessons, crafts, writing, stories, dancing, coloring and play time. Writing observations. Outside play. Get the children ready for kindergarten
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good experience. You really are able to connect with the families and staff. You have a purpose for your job. There are alot of opportunities to help give back to the community!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable and fun-filled hours that go by fast - while assisting and playing with our little angels. There is always plenty of W O W moments of learning and discovering things that you could not have imagined!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always short staffed overly stressed. You will be worked non stop and upper management barely helps. They will say what can I do to help?! But dont bother asking because they will not. It's a Very top heavy organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for the YMCA. I would work at another ymca if I was given the chance. I loved my salary. I enjoyed my bosses and I also enjoyed my coworker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with youth in a summer camp. Planning trips working on goals and objectives. Giving the youth a fun experience in a camp setting being engaged and supporting youth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The clients are very friendly and positive. But the employees are always trying to talk down on each other. Very disrespectful to the housekeepers. They would dirty an area that we just cleaned so we can go back to clean it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the YMCA, such amazing people. I love working with children and giving them knowledge to help them grow is super important. Just amazing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The facility lost it's YMCA designation. The VP sexually harassed me for years. I never got a raise.
They denied my unemployment after laying me off and promising that my unemployment would not be denied.
Use of the gym
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical, boring, hot, too much work not enough compensation. It’s an ok job for a college student but you can’t advance..............................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work before the new association was put in made people feel like they had to walk on glass but a great place to work to get the business
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very relaxed, and a great job to have for the summer, but unfortunately the amount I was paid there wasn't enough to support myself. The culture was pretty relaxed, and just what I was looking for at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a decent time while working at the YMCA. The only thing was the management and time off system. The aquatics director was one of the nicest people I've met but her style was incoherent and very confusing. She would not handle time off but have the guards put up papers and hope that someone would take a shift. Complete chaos, but the people were nice.
Pro érvek
Breaks were good, and swim time was nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low wages, awful staff members, terrible place to work, nobody get paid good or hardly any hours unless you are a manager or director or anything of the higher titles
Kontra érvek
low wages, no hours, no benefit, nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
the superviors and managers need to get better at being involved. they are very cocking when it come to their positon. its like they look down on people that are below them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i recommend the YMCA for anyone that is looking to have fun at work and maintain a well organized social life. the YMcA provides benefits for their employees which shows that they really care about them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is very close-knit here which is great! However, at the same time it is also a con, because when you’re an outsider they really do make it obvious until you’re in good with one of the other employees.