YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pearland, TX

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 282 értékelés megtekintése
Great place to work for
Counselor and Fitness assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, szeptember 7.
From my first day, to my last day I never said to myself, "I cannot wait to leave this place." Everyone there is there for a reason. They will become great friends with you and will help you out with what you need. You learn a lot there and if you like working with people, then this is definitely a place for you.
Excellent Staff
No breaks
Excellent
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, augusztus 23.
The is the best job for anyone who loves a fast passed environment with new things to come every shift. You work with people who love to interact with others and every shift flies by fast. Trust me, this is a great job, especially for a first job!
Fun place to work
Learn and play leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, február 3.
When working at the ymca it was very fun working with both the staff and kids. If the timing was right I would definitely work there again. I got to work with kids that I love to do and have fun with them at the same time. The managers on duty always made sure that the kids were safe, parents were happy and that we kept the place clean.
Pro érvek
Free food, free access to the facility
Healthcare
great place to workout
Member Services Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, április 12.
Great place for kids to play and great exercise equipment for the adults. The hours are good for after school programs and the swimming pool is big. The night time movies are great.
good work out equipment
healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
family oriented
Certified Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2017, március 28.
teaching swim lessons, guarding the pool and safety of guest. making sure facility was well kept and maintained a fun and friendly environment. made sure each guest felt welcomed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and works with school schedule.
School Age Enrichment Leader/Summer Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2017, február 16.
This job has been a wonderful experience. I've never seen any other business or management group work with my school schedule so nicely.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2017, január 9.
Employees are nice and easy to work with. You will learn a great deal about team work and patience. The best part of the job is making all the children smile.
Pro érvek
give you lots of brakes when needed
Kontra érvek
some childeren are hard to deal with
3,0
Great Experience
Sports Coach / Site director / Sports official (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2016, szeptember 19.
The Ymca was a great job, I had the chance to help kids who were less fortunate become athletes & also had the chance to change lives everyday, Although the pay rate wasn't that great it was a good experience and it helped build alot of character & made me a better person in the long run.
decent hours
very low pay rate
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2016, február 23.
Watched over people swimming and pool maintenance. How to be responsible with your time. Co-workers were very helpful. hardest part of the job would be long hours in the hot sun. Most enjoyable part would be watching somebody finally learn how to swim.
fun place to work
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2016, január 15.
Bosses were nice and pretty laid back. great place to work for young adults. Got to use the gym whenever for free and had a blast with all my coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the YMCA is likefamily with a free gym mebership
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2015, november 20.
Its like a big family we all care about each other and will make sure that we always have somebody to turn to. We also get a free gym membership. The management t is also very understanding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
leadership
After School/Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2015, május 8.
Great learning experience with interacting with different people, ranging from kids, parents, and teachers. Every day is different and the schedule is perfect for a full time student.
YMCA membership, flexible hours
low pay, unorganized supervisor
A Fun Job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2015, április 15.
My day start off by working with children by helping with homework i have learned every child is different and my require a little more then others the management was very nice the hardest part of my job was dealing with the different types of attitude the most enjoyable part of my job was have fun with the children
The times
Less Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
site
Site Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2014, július 15.
Go in about 1:30 Get snacks at the YMCA
Then go to my Site and get everything ready for my kids to come in and get ready for homework time.
After homework time we eat snack then we have actives and game time.
work from 2:30 till 6:30
playing with kids
Kontra érvek
no alot of games or actives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun place to work....
Youth Development Team leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2013, október 28.
Fun place to work but very political. Not alot of room for advancement due to a low number of full time positions available.
Awesome staff
No advancement
Vic Coppinger YMCA Review
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2013, május 30.
The Viv Coppinger YMCA great place to work and a community building establishment. I'm fortunate to have had the chance to work there.
Greate Staff
Minimum Wage
Fun
Enrichment leader/counsler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX,775842012, január 28.
I enjoy working at the YMCA. Very good place to work if you enjoy kids. You even get to work on holidays when kids are out of school. AWe do alot of fun projects and teach positive structure to the children.
Pro érvek
you learn out alot, free work outs if you are employed with them
pay

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van