Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Paterson, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great place to do your internship! You learn a lot. Everyone is helpful and they try there best to show you how they operate the place. The CEO is very friendly and make sure the place is always up to par.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'll get the I get the work I sign in and got the cameras walk around make sure the door is locked make sure nobody not on the other side of the program
Munkahelyi kultúra
The members are so nice and welcoming. The staf and members are very friendly. The facility is nice. The pool the gym and the basketball courts are always clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work. It will provide you with skills to learn and grow. Typical day to work varies depending on the role you work in. No dull moments.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to start your career. It's a great place learn different things and different cultures. The people are so friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work if you like the gym setting and also if you like to be around kids and people that love to better themselves. In addition I think that this would be a good team to be apart of.
Flexible Hours
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
They help you with anything you need. They are there for you. They like a second family home. Anything you can think of, they got it and if they don't they'll make it happen for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
its ok The YMCA has an aftershock program. I used to work with the summer program. Activities included swimming, going to trips and teaching the kids healthy activities
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was easy going always had help if needed,people friendly,enjoyed time with older members who just needed someone to talk to.Gave facility tours which resulted in growth for the gym and the owners.
SCHEDULE WAS APPROPRIATE
LOW HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will work there again its a nice place toi work. I worked with youth and children. They trained me and now I want to use the skills I gain with them.
Free gym
no time I was in school
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working here at the YMCA Of Paterson because we help build strong minds, strong bodies and strong families. My manager is awesome. our members are kind and friendly. my co-workers are amazing
free membership
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have to arrive by 7:30 & Somedays you might leave there a 6:30 , you must be good with kids , its a lot of sports activites that you get to interact with while supervising the kids
Kids, Sports Activities
Can Be Exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical with clients and community challenging but worth it. I learned what not to do in situations. I am looking forward to learning what to do. Management is best not spoken about. Workplace culture has become toxic. The hardest part of my job is dealing with administration. The most enjoyable part were the programs I worked with the people and relationships I have made during my years with the Y.
Pro érvek
Good work I have done helping people
Adminstration
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the YMCA it has been overall fun and challenging. The field was overall fun to see children engaged in learning new activities. I disliked the drama.
Pro érvek
Good pay and fun memories
Kontra érvek
Drama and the children were rude sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day was to teach phy ed and health. I learned how to relate to multiole personalities.the hardest part of the job was leaving because of budget cuts. the most enjoyable part was knowing you were helping the community children.
Pro érvek
the ymca was a great place to work overall
Kontra érvek
they had money problems which led to people being laid off
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's fun because you get to help the kids with their homework and enjoy because you see how much their learning because of you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an amazing experience. It allowed me to take a leadership role which required me to take on responsibility. As well as applying the appropriate guidelines necessary discipline, I also able to cope and interactive with my students. The staff are all awesome people and I love working with them. It is definitely a comfortable workplace environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to volunteer at the YMCA, helping the kids after school with there homework and I also used to clean after. I mainly was the assistant basketball coach, assisting the coach, and showing the kids the correct way to play sports
Basketball Courts & Work Out Gym
Munkahelyi kultúra
I create an environment where it is safe and fun for the children. Helping them become better individuals and finding their self. My co-workers are beyond amazing we always help each other out.
Fun
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an Counselor at the YMCA. My responsbilites was to watch over the children and be the best role model I could be. Learning how to work with different children attutiudes. Getting to know all the children was not an challange because working thier for two years has been easy. Every year working thier for the summer I always learn new things and met a lot of people.
Pro érvek
Lunch Breaks and having fun with the children
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manage cases and work with families. I have learned prioritizing and time management. Supervisor and co-workers were very helpful. Long hours, seeing the families working their own families.