Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orlando, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Orlando, FL135 értékelés
135 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 629 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is all about family and serving their community. In the time that I have been working there I have felt like family and like the community has served me and helped develop me as a person.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good mission but most employees don’t have the resources to do their job well. Nice people overall. Front line staff are under-supported. Leadership positions are over-worked.
Pro érvek
Working with community and kids
Low pay. Can be stressful
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too politically minded. No concern for the regular staff. Too much pressure from the higher ups to get things done. The disregard for hiring the right people for the right job during the summer months for camp counselors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Morning and after school care programs were loose and extremely laissez-faire causing disruptions and inability to properly run program before old site supervisor was replaced with someone who really meant business. Rules were enforced and many employees were used to being paid to do nothing and literally sit on their bums all shift, so this change brought unrest and many employees quit due to enforcing of rules. However, things have run much smoother since new supervisor joined and it is a much better place to work where we actually help the students learn curriculum and enrich their minds.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At work you prepare what activies and games you want do with the kids and you also can engage in the activies with them. The hardest part of the job to me is leaving the kids because you amke bonds with them.
lovely kids
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their message on community service is what working for the YMCA is all about. They help struggling families and take care of your well being.

Upper management understands the value each employee has.
Munkahelyi kultúra
to work part time or volunteer with the YMCA is great not only for you as an individual to open up your work ethic but a fun time to get to be around great people and impact the community
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked and volunteered there all 4 years of high school. Was great to gain experience in how the real world worked and my co-workers and supervisors were great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is low, but ok for a basic instructor position. Enjoy teaching here, but a lot of additional work follows. Nice to be able to work at different ymca locations if needed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will never work their again. Had to report my boss for child endangerment. Company lied about moving people to higher positions constantly to keep them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Y at Lake Nona was laid back and enjoyable. The location had a great setup, management listened and the people who attended were nice. Pay is low and there were not many growing opportunities in the position that had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has a heavy focus on community relations, youth development, and family wellness. These focal points made working there especially pleasing because members and employees want to be there and are happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You must be a hard worker to succeed! You are often tasked with jobs to complete that are outside of your job description. The company is a non-profit that requires their staff to fundraise and ask members to donate. Good Luck!
Munkahelyi kultúra
your coworkers aren't always trained to assist you with daily activities . some Bosses are good hop u get 1.The school you get to work at is your choice unless they need help elseware
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA hasn't been an overall negative experience. The work you do for the pay is very low, especially working with children. They are nonprofit, so it is understandable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The dynamic of the YMCA being inside of an elementary school presents some odd problems. The vibe is generally relaxed and laid back. Just have to check in visitors at the front desk. Dont really make you upsell any of their services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If hired you only work about 4 hours a day 6 if you decide to work 2 hours in the morning and you get paid every 2 weeks. There is no field trips only at summer camp, which is more hours and less stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the kids and my managers were always understanding. It is a fun working environment where a person can grow as a person and feel welcomed as an employee.
Great staff, managers
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I loved my job at the YMCA, i enjoyed being able to constantly interact with all the kids. My co workers and the children always made the work environment feel less like a job and more like a joyful stress free place to do what i love best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I completely love my job at the YMCA. the flexible work schedule and the fact that I can help children learn and grow is what works best for me all while strengthening the community.
While working at the YMCA as a Co-Teacher I learned
• Supervised a group of at least 15 students

• Tutored elementary school students with homework assignments and projects

• Mentored students in the program

• Coordinated group activities