Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orlando, FL

130 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 733 értékelés megtekintése
Great working environment
Their message on community service is what working for the YMCA is all about. They help struggling families and take care of your well being.

Upper management understands the value each employee has.
Great place to volunteer
to work part time or volunteer with the YMCA is great not only for you as an individual to open up your work ethic but a fun time to get to be around great people and impact the community
Great High School job
Worked and volunteered there all 4 years of high school. Was great to gain experience in how the real world worked and my co-workers and supervisors were great people.
Instructor
Pay is low, but ok for a basic instructor position. Enjoy teaching here, but a lot of additional work follows. Nice to be able to work at different ymca locations if needed.
2,0
From bad to worse
I will never work their again. Had to report my boss for child endangerment. Company lied about moving people to higher positions constantly to keep them.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy going work environment
Working at the Y at Lake Nona was laid back and enjoyable. The location had a great setup, management listened and the people who attended were nice. Pay is low and there were not many growing opportunities in the position that had.
Community Oriented
The YMCA has a heavy focus on community relations, youth development, and family wellness. These focal points made working there especially pleasing because members and employees want to be there and are happy.
Great Place to Work
You must be a hard worker to succeed! You are often tasked with jobs to complete that are outside of your job description. The company is a non-profit that requires their staff to fundraise and ask members to donate. Good Luck!
have to have patience
your coworkers aren't always trained to assist you with daily activities . some Bosses are good hop u get 1.The school you get to work at is your choice unless they need help elseware
Not great, not terrible
Working for the YMCA hasn't been an overall negative experience. The work you do for the pay is very low, especially working with children. They are nonprofit, so it is understandable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly laid back job experience
The dynamic of the YMCA being inside of an elementary school presents some odd problems. The vibe is generally relaxed and laid back. Just have to check in visitors at the front desk. Dont really make you upsell any of their services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for people just out of school
If hired you only work about 4 hours a day 6 if you decide to work 2 hours in the morning and you get paid every 2 weeks. There is no field trips only at summer camp, which is more hours and less stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
I enjoy working with the kids and my managers were always understanding. It is a fun working environment where a person can grow as a person and feel welcomed as an employee.
Great staff, managers
Low pay
Always a joyful environment
Overall I loved my job at the YMCA, i enjoyed being able to constantly interact with all the kids. My co workers and the children always made the work environment feel less like a job and more like a joyful stress free place to do what i love best.
Productive and Fun Job to Have
I completely love my job at the YMCA. the flexible work schedule and the fact that I can help children learn and grow is what works best for me all while strengthening the community.
YMCA Co-Teacher
While working at the YMCA as a Co-Teacher I learned
• Supervised a group of at least 15 students

• Tutored elementary school students with homework assignments and projects

• Mentored students in the program

• Coordinated group activities
Almost Perfect
My time at the YMCA was something I will always remember. It was a great organization with so much potential for community oriented individuals. My only negative takeaway is, depending on the association, some managers will push their own agendas and your goals/views may not line up well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome staff, boos, awesome job, loved working here, had a lot of fun working here, i worked alot of hours, clean facility, can be over demanding at times
Ymca
I worked at many different YMCAs in the Orlando area I've Loved all of them I look forward to coming back to the YMCA. I would highly recommend the YMCA for anyone. I started off in high school lifeguarding and swim instructor and stayed with the YMCA through my college career at FSU. Eventually as a stay-at-home mom getting certified in spin, yoga and Personal Fitness training.
Friendly atmosphere
Kontra érvek
The pay was not enough for me to live off of but I was only part-time
Reactive not proactive
The leadership team reacts to situations and circumstances instead of preventing them. The staff is busy putting out fires all day and not getting anywhere.
Job security
Bad leadership
Like it
Good place. People are great and members were the best. Hours are long and a lot is expected. Work Life Balance is tough. In the right situation training and development are encouraged.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés