Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Olive Branch, MS

Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
To work at the YMCA as a camp counselor you must love kids, exercise and being creative! You must be just as happy and energetic (if not more) than you want the kids in your care to feel!
Consistant
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday work environment is fantastic. Great group of people to work with, fun and challenging part time job. Good place for the whole family to be a part of something bigger.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lower level management is irresponsible and makes the job stressful and difficult to complete even basic tasks. Otherwise the job is fun and the members are friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an underpaid job but enjoyable job. People who work there are all usually friendly and easy to get along with. I loved the management and customers. It's a great place to spend time and work.
Great Working environment!
Kontra érvek
Low Income, charitable work in a lot of cases.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a rewarding job but not well organized from a management perspective. There is a lot of down time that is attached to the job, very long work day and not enough compensation.
not micro managed
not organized
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got the job just as soon as I submitted my application. The boss and assistants were very kind to me. I had to care for children between the ages 5-12 years old. Some of the employees were on the phone constantly and left me to do the work by myself. We could have up to about 50 kids at a time, I felt that just having two workers at a time was stressful.
We got our membership for 1/3 original price
Kontra érvek
Hateful kids, disrespectful parent, and employees that don't do their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed working there. It has been a very positive experience. I enjoy instructing the members to help them achieve their fitness goals in a positive and safe environment.
Great environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a counselor, I led and worked with a group of 15-25 elementary school aged children. I ensured the safety of the children as I took them through a schedule of activities that included: computers, homework, cooking, arts & crafts, outdoor sports, reading, board games, and more!
Great environment