Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Odessa, TX

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 563 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA. They were very friendly and there was never a dull moment. Everyone was very helpful and kind. The kids i worked with were Great!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job comes with a lot of responsibility for little acknowledgment. There really is not any more to say as the facility is falling apart and the foundation misses the main point of its responsibility.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I officiated flag football & soccer games
I kept the sidelines under control

I called the games in a fair and objective manner

I learned the rules of flag football & soccer for various age groups

I ran up and down the fields while officiating the game

I maintained a social environment with referees, players, coaches and parents
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with childcare was so much fun. The kids there were the reason I went to work daily but management or lack there of made working very very difficult
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to build your experience and knowledge on a new environment. Works good with school hours and are flexible overall a good place to work when in school or part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. Customers were real nice too. Would recommend the place to others as a good place to work and also to go and workout.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would first begin the day early and relieve the people who opened the daycare for their lunch break. I would work with one other teacher and watch and change the children when they arrived. Do required paperwork o start the day off then get them ready for breakfast. Do activities till lunch, usually take my lunch break then be back for nap time. Put the children to sleep then continue activities and play time till they left home. I learned how to change, feed, and have patience with children, and how to fill out paperwork. The management was a bit hectic due to a low count of workers. The workplace culture seemed tense and stressful. The hardest part of the job was trying to follow a set schedule with an unorganized team. The most enjoyable job was of course taking care of the children.
good hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks sometimes, not enough pay, lazy workers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Count down money drawer, start greeting people immediately. Love meeting new people and getting new memberships in. Learned a lot of myself and how I am a great persuader in getting new clients. I encouraged many people in their hard work. The management were fun and energetic as well. All my co-workers became best friends. As we were together most of our time at work. The hardest part of the job was actually closing till midnight everyday. But the best part was making new friends.
free workout facility
no benafits
Munkahelyi kultúra
great atmosphere. great people to work with. I enjoyed every second
Pro érvek
easy to get along with everyonee. Extremely flexable
Kontra érvek
The pay wasnt that great but i worked there on my spare time for fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only teach a couple of classes a week, but have built a strong repore with class members and their families. Most employees are very knowledgeable and enjoy what they do.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, access to fitness center which includes a steam room, sauna and hot tub. Also, discounts on childrens' activities and sports
Kontra érvek
No health insurance, workmans comp
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic everyday.Awsome bosses.I wouldnt let this job go because of the children.
hugs from children
rude parents
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
extremely stressful coworkers are very hard to work with especially the supervisor, the children are very happy kids and i enjoyed the time i spent with them, but the hours and time spent was hard to enjoy because of the other teachers
kids
Kontra érvek
work schedule, coworkers, no benefits, very low pay