YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Odessa, TX

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 797 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Interesting
Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, december 8.
This job comes with a lot of responsibility for little acknowledgment. There really is not any more to say as the facility is falling apart and the foundation misses the main point of its responsibility.
1,0
Poor
Early Childhood Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, július 16.
Working with childcare was so much fun. The kids there were the reason I went to work daily but management or lack there of made working very very difficult
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very chill place
Front desk Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, június 19.
A good place to build your experience and knowledge on a new environment. Works good with school hours and are flexible overall a good place to work when in school or part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very fast paced
Janitorial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, november 25.
I enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. Customers were real nice too. Would recommend the place to others as a good place to work and also to go and workout.
3,0
Productive place with Children
Caregiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, július 12.
I would first begin the day early and relieve the people who opened the daycare for their lunch break. I would work with one other teacher and watch and change the children when they arrived. Do required paperwork o start the day off then get them ready for breakfast. Do activities till lunch, usually take my lunch break then be back for nap time. Put the children to sleep then continue activities and play time till they left home. I learned how to change, feed, and have patience with children, and how to fill out paperwork. The management was a bit hectic due to a low count of workers. The workplace culture seemed tense and stressful. The hardest part of the job was trying to follow a set schedule with an unorganized team. The most enjoyable job was of course taking care of the children.
good hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks sometimes, not enough pay, lazy workers
2,0
Meeting New people
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2016, augusztus 18.
Count down money drawer, start greeting people immediately. Love meeting new people and getting new memberships in. Learned a lot of myself and how I am a great persuader in getting new clients. I encouraged many people in their hard work. The management were fun and energetic as well. All my co-workers became best friends. As we were together most of our time at work. The hardest part of the job was actually closing till midnight everyday. But the best part was making new friends.
free workout facility
no benafits
love it
Insanity Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2014, október 27.
great atmosphere. great people to work with. I enjoyed every second
Pro érvek
easy to get along with everyonee. Extremely flexable
Kontra érvek
The pay wasnt that great but i worked there on my spare time for fun
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very family friendly
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2013, augusztus 29.
I only teach a couple of classes a week, but have built a strong repore with class members and their families. Most employees are very knowledgeable and enjoy what they do.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, access to fitness center which includes a steam room, sauna and hot tub. Also, discounts on childrens' activities and sports
Kontra érvek
No health insurance, workmans comp
wonderful children
Caregiver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2012, december 13.
Hectic everyday.Awsome bosses.I wouldnt let this job go because of the children.
hugs from children
rude parents
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful job needs patient people to deal with not only children but also coworkers
teacher/ teacher assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa Tx2012, március 3.
extremely stressful coworkers are very hard to work with especially the supervisor, the children are very happy kids and i enjoyed the time i spent with them, but the hours and time spent was hard to enjoy because of the other teachers
kids
Kontra érvek
work schedule, coworkers, no benefits, very low pay

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van