YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ocean Springs, MS

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 386 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
didn't enjoy my time there
Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2019, november 15.
not a pleasant experience It is stupid to ask for a minimum when someone says they didn't care for the experience. I don't want to write about it at all
Review
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2019, március 14.
I loved working at the YMCA in terms of being able to teach and interact with children, but I believe that there was too much work place drama between co-workers in order to enjoy the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2019, február 28.
I loved working at the YMCA. It was a relaxed and loving environment, you meet tons of new people and grow close bonds. The management was great and they pay very fairly! I would recommend.
Great environment, relaxed
Love the kids but...
Preschool Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2018, május 16.
Working with kids is awesome but when you mix the poor managment, low pay rate, lot of work, not many hours it can be stressful and irritant. The best thing is the free membership for the gym
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going but also fast paced at times
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2018, február 19.
I've loved working with the ymca. We get a free membership and the managers are very understanding and sweet. The environment is very laid back most of the time but can become stressful as chilwatch gets busier.
Pro érvek
Short, flexible hours, free membership, able to bring your child
Kontra érvek
Not able to support self, without a second income, on the money made from short hours the child watch is open
was my favorite job.
Water Safety Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2018, január 24.
Like working there because there gave me the hours I wanted and I loved teaching swimming lessons. The atmosphere was always friendly. Loved the people I worked with.
interesting
Health Promotion Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2017, október 13.
I was an intern and they treated me great. I would recommended the YMCA to someone looking for a job that is related to people. They do great work in he community.
fun, educational, fulfilled
Fitness Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2017, augusztus 3.
I was able to gain many experiences working at the YMCA. I started as a fitness instructor and worked my way up to the position of Fitness director where I was over the whole fitness department in three facilities. I was able to receive lots of education both in the fitness area and also management. I was able to provide numerous hours and education to the community. I was able to have my children with me at work when I needed to. I will forever value what I was able to learn and accomplish while working for the Mississippi Gulf Coast YMCA
Pro érvek
great coworkers, great support, good benefits, very fulfilling
Kontra érvek
long hours as I was salary
Family oriented company
Bookkeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2017, március 20.
Great place to work and family is first. You can take advantage of all the programs for you and our family. The pool, swimming lessons, the weight room and exercise classes are really nice too.
flexibility
pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst director (lack of leadership) and coworkers
Child Care Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2016, október 25.
First of all the Preschool director the only things that she does is sitting at the office and eating. The preschool needs a lot of work, floors are really dirty, bathrooms theres sometimes the employees even pay attention to them so they are nasty. The rooms needs more color. The playground needs an update and the food that those kids eat are the same every two weeks. There is a "teacher" that thinks she is the boss and the only thing she does is being in everybody's business. Over that preschool they dont know the mean of TEAM WORK. And the managment do nothing they just blind themselves so they dont have to spend money. A lot of kids are always sick and the still accept them. There's a lot of dust in all the building. The kids need more activities, new books, materials, etc
No benefits of any kind
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to relive your cildhood.
Preschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2016, szeptember 14.
I grew up going to daycares through the YMCA. When I was given the chance to teach at one, I was ecstatic. I enjoyed being able to be a part of the foundation of our future, teaching children basic life and school skills needed to succeed.
Pro érvek
free lunches, doing what i love
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
decent work place
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2016, január 16.
management wasn't professional at all with employees. Always instigated drama and was disrespectful. Kids weren't properly cared for or watched over. Could have been more planned activities and equivalent supervisor to children ratio.
Pro érvek
enjoyed the experience with the kids
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to meet new people
Part-time Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2015, november 16.
Main objective is maintaining a safe and clean aquatics area for guest to enjoy. Participating in quarterly refresher training helps keep us on top of our game.
safe enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but not an ideal career path.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2015, január 21.
Working here basically consisted of ensuring the safety of all children while nurturing, teaching and entertaining under the core of discipline set by the YMCA. There was minimal room for advancement and working for a nonprofit provides very little monetary compensation. It was fun though. Had a great time meeting and becoming friends with local families.
Pro érvek
awesome hours, free filed trips
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Families First working with the general public
Program Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2014, szeptember 22.
This was a great place to work. The staff members worked well with each other. They worked well with the school districts and the youth courts.
Should be fun right?
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs2012, február 24.
High expectations with little to no training. High turn-over. Low pay except for top tier.
Pro érvek
non profit work helps the community
Kontra érvek
lack of training, very low pay - even for non-profit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van