YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: O'Fallon, IL

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 350 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun place to work, low pay, most of all the management ran off or fired all great workers. I would never support this organization.
House Keeping Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, december 1.
When it comes to the value of great employees another employee was chosen that stole, lied, stole time, including on work time, and when I proved it I lost my job as a manager, and a excellent fund raiser.
They value males or females, and walked me to the front door.
The top two managers at my location destroyed this facility, and they got rid of every manager or person that worked hard with great work ethics and cared really cared about the members and other employees.
Alright
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, július 5.
I liked my job. I didn’t do much and I learned life saving skills as well as the task of teaching life saving skills. I learned first aid, and AED licensing.
Pro érvek
Fast paced and laid backed
Not many hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very good time but miss my kids
Child Care Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, március 13.
They were very unorganized and did not pay well they did not communicate well they weren’t giving me any hours which I did not like but some of my co-workers were just amazing and I miss them
The kids
No hours
Ymca
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O’Fallon IL2018, május 7.
Working at the YMCA is very rewarding. As a camp counselor you put in at least 8 hours a day in the sun which can be very draining. Staff are friendly. Moving up can be difficult
Lots of fun
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2018, március 12.
Working with kids with other cooworkers who seem more like family made working here wonderful. Great balance of work life and lots of support from others when you need it
YMCA is great!
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2018, január 11.
It was a fantastic place to work. I had a ton of fun working there when i was there. I would 10/10 recommend the YMCA as a place of employment for part-time workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good workplace for a first job or supplemental work hours
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2018, január 10.
The Y is a fantastic place to work, the staff there is very friendly and welcoming, as well as the patrons that come in to use the facility. Working there is very flexible, however as a part time worker, hours are limited unless you pursue a full time position there, which may be hard to get.
Family oriented, Friendly staff and Customers
High Turnover rate, young staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2017, április 14.
I loved the people, the job, and the whole experience. I learned so much and met so many people. I had an amazing team, and I still keep in contact with them to this day.
3,0
Awesome place to work
Fitness Center Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2017, január 15.
Productive and Creative workplace to work. I learned a lot with assisting customers with weight equipment. Also teaching them on how to use the machines correctly.
Discounts on classes
Not fulltime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and grow with young, old, and active people
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2016, augusztus 25.
Work was fun. I really enjoyed interacting with the kids there, mentoring them, and having a positive impact on them throughout my time there.
I learned a lot of supervision skills, and how to not only be accountable for 20-30 children at a time, but also how to interact with co-workers who weren't typically used to dealing with kids. I learned how to compensate for the lack of experience and skills others had, and also how to stay even-keeled through almost any situation.
Hardest part of the job having to be a disciplinarian for children for things they should have learned from their guardians.
Easiest part of the job was showing up to work. I enjoyed learning and growing with the youth i supervised or coached on a given day.
Pro érvek
Local in my community, had substance and I was able to give back to my community.
Kontra érvek
wages and lack of hours available
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Child care is free with membership
Safe Sitter Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2016, február 17.
Friendly environment
I learned how to talk to parents and interact with children
I loved my coworkers and my supervisor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Place
Aquatics Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2016, január 3.
Loved working here. Always a way to advance if you were willing to put time and effort in. The employees were always helping each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
YMCA
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2014, július 27.
Good hours
Free gym membership
Great Co-workers
Chemicals from pool made me sick a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An enjoyable part-time job; not necessarily for a permanent career
Youth Leader/Program Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2013, december 30.
Excellent relationships among staff and employers with multiple opportunities to develop in the job and work culture.

Easy, informal atmosphere serving members.
Pro érvek
Work culture, great part-time gig for younger people going through school
Kontra érvek
Difficult to advance in compensation or job position if trying to acquire full-time with benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing staff - Management Included!
Membership Specialist and Building Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2013, június 25.
Working at the YMCA is an amazing experience! The staff are very involved with what they do and take the core values very seriously. Given the nature of both being a non-profit and a community center, advancement can be difficult. Despite this, most people still don't want to leave! Members are by and large a joy to work with and I've never seen any issues that would make me second guess a position there.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van