Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Northbrook, IL

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 738 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting workplace environment
This company provides a family-friendly and inviting atmosphere. Employees and patrons share close bonds. Many relationships are formed that last for many years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, enjoyable, and important community work
Come in and get straight to work preparing the space for use. Enjoyed working with the people there. Work feels important and without too much oversight of activities outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and rewarding place to work
I loved every second of this job because I got to help kids learn and grow. It was quite rewarding to see the positive effect I was having on these kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun workplace, staff is helpful and friendly. Management is very professional and flexible with hours
I enjoy going in to work because the staff and my coworkers are very friendly. The front desk staff, where everyone checks into the club, greet you with a sincere smile and are very helpful. The management team is easy to talk to and are very flexible when it comes to scheduling for each season.
The hardest part of my job has to be when I take over a class that had a previous Instructor they all loved. I had to Learn I had to win them by getting to know them a little bit more. Calling them by name is Key, and making the time to chit chat a bit Before and After class. I've learned I have to Make Time for my students.
Pro érvek
Free membership to the club and free daycare
Not enough Zumba classes
2,0
Miss working here
This job was great for part time! Flexible schedule, you can trade shifts with someone if you need time off without losing hours.Lots of members coming and going. Easy to make friends with the members who come by on a regular basis. Membership included in benefits.Co-workers are team oriented.Lots of classes to participate in.The YMCA is a non-profit organization, therefore the salary is not the best, but the flexibility and benefits make up for it.
Lasting friendships, Membership, Flexibility
Salary
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
guest services associate
The job was to answer phones, check in members, file documents, tour the facility and keep track of cash flow. There wasn't really a hardest part about it but I did like for working for a company that was about bringing the community together and supporting family time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The co-workers and members are great.
It was a face paced place. Co-workers were great. You get to create your level of involvement. That could be a good thing or a bad thing.
Members and Coworkers
Community Center that is Truly Comunity Centric
A typical day at the YMCA is coming into a relaxed atmosphere in which scheduling is flexible and the staff will go above and beyond to help improve the quality of services for its members of the Y as well as the community in general ;

My tasks will vary from working in the fitness office and center ensuring members get the most out of their workouts to working with the afterschool program; typically there is always something that needs to be done and there are always opportunities to help out in one of the departments;

there are new programs that improve upon what was done in the previous year and the job satisfaction that comes with serving the community; knowing members personally and seeing 1st hand the direct results of individual efforts is one of the most enjoyable parts of working at the YMCA

I learned that there is more than just the business side of running the facility and have learned to appreciate my ability to help out in any and all ways possible; which is a shared trait amongst most staff members here at NSYMCA; The staff works together to make it happen and it is showing in our member satisfaction as well as donation/ fundraising efforts
Pro érvek
Staff is wonderful to work with, schedule is flexible, free membership/use of equipment and facilities with employment
Kontra érvek
Many responisbilities tasked to few employees, Some seperation of taskes may improve communication efforts and streamline events even better
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extension of a part time summer position
During the summer hours there is much to be done, ie building preparation for summer camp

the hours are very sparse and sporadic
great atmosphere
sparse hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A relaxed Atmosphere which puts the community at the center of focus
typical day at work involves checking each department for assignments to be completed; then I set my own pace for the completion of each task completing the list in the most efficient manner possible.
Flexibile work schedule
sporadic hours
Fun first job
Really enjoyed working here as my first real job couldn't have asked for a better place
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés