YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New Brighton, PA

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
High turnover, poor management
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2019, szeptember 18.
When I began working at the YMCA management was fantastic. Turnover in management was high, and they became less and less competent as time went on. Personal trainers were in management, and they seemed comfortable poaching clients from strictly personal trainers.
Hours were not great, and they refuse to schedule you more than 21, I believe. Minimum wage is the most you will ever be paid as an employee.
Pro érvek
Free membership, good environment with clients
Kontra érvek
Poor management, low amount of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace with great bosses and cool patrons
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2019, január 5.
A typical workday as a lifeguard can be boring or really enjoyable it all depends on what you make of it. for instance, you are allowed to talk to the patrons and having conversations with them will make the time fly.
Pro érvek
free membership, lots of breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend to anyone looking to have a long term career
Lead Member Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2018, november 3.
Management is the only issue there, they do not know how to run a team and training is inconsistent and often not done at all, and the turn over rate shows the lack of want to be there.
Pro érvek
Benefits if you make it to full time
Lack of intelligent management
Interesting
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2018, szeptember 13.
Working at the YMCA was a good experience although I at a few times was uncomfortable by the customers that would come in the pool and I felt that I would not be able to leave and get help quickly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good expierence. I engoy working with children
Youth Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2018, április 23.
I learned how to care for children more, and have a better understanding of them. Great workplace culture. We played games, went on trips, and most importantly helped each other to grow.
I was an intern
INTERNSHIP (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2018, január 4.
I worked there for a school, project as an internship, so i never got the full advantage of seeing everything that it had, I really like working there as an internship
Meeting new people
didn't pay
Part time job
DESK MANAGER/GYMNASTICS INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2017, november 10.
I started working here while I waited to start college. I mainly worked the front desk but also taught gymnastics for a period of time when they needed someone. It was a clean and positive work environment.
Pro érvek
Learned a lot about customer service
Kontra érvek
not enough hours available to work
1,0
Opinions
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2017, október 10.
I worked in child care at the Beaver County YMCA for a year. I had an opinion about the preschool program and how I wouldn't bring my kids there because it is poorly run so they fired me telling me I was being insubordinate. Not a good company to work for at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive place to work
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2017, július 20.
As a childcare worker you are assigned to a room of children. There is a schedule to adbide by and teaching and doing crafts with the children is a requirement. It is an enjoyable place to work.
Teaching kids
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
YMCA Review
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2017, június 23.
My job at the Beaver County YMCA was my longest gig to date. While I enjoyed it for a while, poor management soured the experience for me. My coworkers ranged from enthusiastic go-getters to people who were simply here to collect a paycheck. The main upside of working there was that I could use the YMCA's facilities freely whenever I wasn't on duty.
Pro érvek
The ability to swim whenever I wanted
Kontra érvek
Bad management, I cannot stress that enough
YMCA of Beaver County
Group Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2016, április 20.
Excellent place to work in any department. Like my second home. Loved helping others and management was compassionate.
Good employees
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
member service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2016, január 25.
A typical day at the YMCA includes doing numerous memberships, tours and speaking to customers to help them with any questions or concerns they may have. At first it seems difficult, but the requirements of the job are easy to catch on to. I have learned how to use different word processers and different ways to do memberships. I have learned how to communicate with customers to get them to the right membership or answers they need. The hardest part of the job is the high volume at times, but at the end of the day its worth it.
Pro érvek
It is a fun work place and customers are very nice.
The management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Daycare Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2015, szeptember 7.
A wonderful work environment where everyone is very friendly. They worked around my school schedule and were very flexible with my needs as an employee.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Provided only short hours each day
Typical YMCA Protocol
Certified Personal Trainer and Public Speaker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2015, augusztus 11.
Required to establish your own clientele, teach group fitness classes, and help floor staff maintain wellness area. Hours vary but you can usually make your own training schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good starting job that allows you to get a taste for future work environments
Lead Manager/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2015, május 16.
As a manager I was responsible for the safety of 200-500 patrons daily, along with my staff. I wrote up the monthly schedule and oversaw 15 employees. I dealt with complaints and potential scheduling errors. I was also in charge of sensitive documents such as incident reports, personal information, and pay checks.
Flexible hours
limited advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule as needed to allow for full-time career in mental health.
Yoga/Aerobic Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2014, május 15.
Great team atmosphere supporting each other as needed. Good training as needed to assist in teaching classes. Inadequate space and class schedule time. Helping others to learn about themselves to create balance in their life.
Can personally utilize facility
Inadequate space
Gratifying
Youth Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2014, április 21.
Learned a great amount about leadership and different management styles. I really enjoy the positive interaction within the members of the YMCA and the impact I make daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Rewarding place to work
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2014, április 3.
This is a really fun and rewarding place to work. The co-workers and children make it an enjoyable place to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to intern but very busy!
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2012, november 22.
I worked here for my junior internship and I personally liked the park better. It was a good learning experience though!

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van