Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Nashville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Nashville, TN130 értékelés
130 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 238 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is full of wonderful, caring people who want to help everyone else reach their fullest potential. Very much a family atmosphere. I'm office staff, and ee are encouraged to take time out of the day to go do a spin, yoga, or other class. There are always classes on hea that thy eating, dealing with stress, etc, being provided in the office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA offers a lot of departments of employment. If you’re looking for a job where your work really makes an impact in your community. The YMCA is the employment for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful smart group of people who genuinely care about helping the community. Each YMCA Center is unique and has it's own culture which keeps the job fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful full and part time staff Excellent managers to help in any way for you to succeed
Mission of helping the members to achieve their own goals is strong among management and staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here and I would highly recommend to anyone who needs something simple and part time. It was worth the little bit of compensation. I highly recommend.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay and flexible for college students.

thats all i have to say for this. the job is easy, just looking after kids for before and after care. thats it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Norhwest Family YMCA. Everyone was like a family, members included. I loved my job position because I got to make sure everyone was safe and taught adults and children how to swim properly , everyone was happy. The YMCA is a great place to be !
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is a fun place to work day to day and has a lot of perks. The best thing is being able to do good in the community and for our members. Working at the Y is fun and every day is different.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA has been a great experience thus far. I've met so many different people, and for the most part, everyone is in great spirits. i am always looking forward to my work days.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Implement a daily curriculum that meets YMCA guidelines and direct staff and children in the daily activities outlines (lesson plans, calendars, and daily record keeping
• Actively lead and engage a group of 15 to 20 children in activities

• Transformed area into child-friendly environment and supervise staff including schedules, staff coverage, time sheets, assist in training and developing part-time staff

• Attend all staff meeting, in-service training, develop and maintain communication with parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun place to work, especially if you're part time staff. The only downside is the politics that sometimes makes the job overwhelming, to the point in which you cannot focus on the actual mission.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Where to even start? Most people start working at the YMCA Fun co. because they assume because they will working with the YMCA, they will magically have an amazing experience since they have "good intentions". Well, if you're one of those people think again. They pay is mediocre, they used to pay even less, which says something about what kind of company they are. Also, the culture there sucks. The site ASSISTANTS are made to pick up alot of the work that the Directors should be doing. We have to lead FOR THEM. Not to mention, they hire people that are clearly just there for a paycheck. The ones who choose to stick it out have such low motivation at this point. Not only that, but we can only work 4 hours a day But in those 4 hours we do SO much depending on the school. I had the opportunity to work w one site director that was amazing, but other than that my experience hasnt been very good. They also are never adequately staffed and people are always calling out so alot of us have to travel to different locations to fill in. Why is it that we play such a crucial role in the company but yet we're treated like we're disposable. Like okay, when your organization is full of MEDIOCRE site assistants then you'll appreciate the ones who came in and made an effort and didn't just get on your good side to be comfortable and do NOTHING compared to us who are undervalued. LOL jokes on them though, i'm only moving up from here career wise. Thanks for the experience though. The best part was being able to interact with the kids and certain co workers that made the job bearable. I appreciate - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involves getting the children ready for a active day at camp full of different, fun activities for all age groups. We have lunch, tournaments for the children to showcase sportsmanship, and ceremonies rewarding the children on their weekly accomplishments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Smooth transition beginning employment great communication & willing to pay for training as well as company uniforms nothing but great things to say about the YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently work at the Y. I enjoy working there. The kids are usually well behaved. The other staff members and are very friendly and we have fun with the staff.
Pro érvek
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
no vacation time accrued.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is very fun and productive place to work at. The entire staff gets along well with one another. The customers who have memberships are nice as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great anyone would enjoy working here and it would be a joy for any first time job people looking for experience. I love it and I ensure anyone else would love it to.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not fit in well with my manager as I am a little politically incorrect and she was over the top correct and I think maybe had a mental disorder and should not have been a manager. Probably a good place to work but I was maybe wrong plce wrong time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked grant funded exercise program that was out in our community reaching those who may not to come to the YMCA. We exercised and health coached them. Allowing them to take charge of their journey in weight loss as I walked alongside them.
Pro érvek
flexiblity
Kontra érvek
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working at the YMCA this past summer, even though I was just an intern no day was the same that's forsure. It was a fun and productive workplace environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice family work environment. I enjoy my coworkers and my manager is the absolute best. A typical day includes working with children with arts and crafts and supervising the play areas. Light clean up at the end of each shift to sanitize the area for the children.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés